Monday, June 6, 2016

Sending Get Well Wishes



Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer so far!

I'm popping in today with a card I made using some new products from ODBD this month.  I used the new Sending My Love set to die cut the word "Sending" from gold foil paper.  I also cut a couple of the streamers from the Balloons and Streamers Mini set and added trailers to my "Sending" word.  I also cut a couple little butterflies using the Bitty Butterfly Die Set.  I stamped the sentiment Get Well Wishes, also from the Sending My Love set with VersaMark, and heat embossed in gold.   In addition to these new products, I used last month's Tea Time Set and the Tea Time Die that matches.  I heat embossed watercolor paper with gold, and then watercolored the images, and die cut the tea pot and roses.  I used the ODBD Doily Die for my mat for the tea pot, and I  used two of the Leafy Edged Dies for my lower edge.  The butterflies were trimmed with some tiny silver diamond stickers and I added a few tiny pearls.  The pink paper is from a Prima pack I have had for ages.



Here are links to the ODBD products I used today:


I now have 12 radiation treatments down, with 18 to go.  Almost half way there!  So far it's going fine.  I thank you all for your continued prayers!  They are felt and so appreciated!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!!!

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Just Beautiful Grace, love the gold accenting and pretty colors on the flowers, wonderful Feminine card!
Good to hear radiation is going well, continued prayers for you being lifted up!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh so beautiful Grace, pretty flowers, gorgeous colors, the gold really pops! Thank the good Lord you're handling the radiation well, I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. Hugs!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, it's wonderful to see another beautiful card! I love it and love the beautiful gold that shines so, and I always love the doily. It's perfect with this sweet teapot of flowers. And the butterflies are so darling. Praise God that you are getting closer to halfway through your radiation treatments. I continue to pray for you, precious friend, and know that God is always with you. Much love and tender hugs!! xoxo

Dottie said...

Hello Grace:
I am so delighted to see you are coming back a little at a time I always enjoy seeing your new creation, You are an amazing Lady ! so strong and wonderful! with so much Love around you always.

God Bless
Sending Prayers always
Love and Hugs
Dottie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Grace - love that rose stamp and the stunning way you have you have used the die cuts, especially the die cuts.
Glad to hear that your treatment s are going well.
Blessings and prayers
Maxine

Robyn said...

Grace, I am a little out of the loop.. This past year or two have brought about so many changes in my life. Not like yours. I am sorry I wasn't aware of your need for ongoing prayer. But adding you to my layers of belief that the Lord has this all under control.. You are a true blessing to so many. May you feel the strength of our Savior surround you each and every day.

As always your works of art are a delight to behold.

Love and prayer,
Robyn