Monday, January 16, 2017

A Special ODBD Pre-release!


Hello friends!  I hope you have been doing well!!   Today some of us on the Our Daily Bread Designs team are showing the Feb. release early so you can get a head start on your valentines cards and gifts!  ODBD is releasing an awesome gable box die, some amazing inserts, and hearts galore for your die collection, as well as some wonderful sentiment sets and my personal favorite, a set that will give that personalized touch to EVERY relationship you can think of!  

These bundles are available to order now!  While you won't be able to order any singles until the "real" release on Feb. 1, these bundles are amazing and you can get the full details on the ODBD Blog.

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/


For the box above, I used the new Glorious Gable Box die, the Tulip Heart die, Layering Hearts, and To My Favorite.  I also used a few past releases: Bitty Blossoms, Lovely Leaves, Fancy Foliage, and Mini Tags.

Here are the new Feb release products I used:







The box is sooooo easy to cut and assemble!  You can make the sides plain as I did, or there are pretty die cut inserts if you want a fancier see through effect.  I cut the Tulip Heart from white and backed with a piece of purple paper from the Plum Pizzazz Paper Pack, which I cut with the largest Layering Hearts die.  I then cut several Bitty Blossoms, and some greenery with scraps of green to assemble my little cluster of flowers.  I stamped the tag and die cut it with a Mini Tags die, then embellished with a bitty blossom, leaves and a flourish from the Lovely Leaves die set. I added tiny crystal stickers to my flowers.  Super quick from start to finish, and all tied up with a pretty ribbon in no time at all!  I love the new To My Favorite set!!!  There are soooo many ways this can be used and I love that just about every relationship you can think of is in there!!!  I know it will be a "go to" set for me!

Be sure to stop and see all the other things the girls have done with this new collection!

 Lisa *  Cathy * Lori * Diana * Robin * Julie
Dawn * Helen * Chris

Blessings,

8 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Grace, your gable box is so totally beautiful! LOVE your flowers on it.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Grace, your gable box is GORGEOUS!! I just love the color with the beautiful array of flowers!! I so love your details and design!! The recipient will be in awe of it!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh gosh Grace, I can't tell you how much I love you purple heart and flowers!! It is so beautiful! I love the white and purple and with the flowers, it's just over the top gorgeous! Love your gold cord and pink ribbon too!

Dawn said...

Grace, your box is over-the-top gorgeous! Love it!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Grace, I agree with the others! Love this sweet box with the purple flowers- so soft and pretty! Thanks for inspiring all of us with your talent- hugs and I hope you have a very blessed week!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful basket Grace - I do pray your neck is being less troublesome. Life here has done a bit of a downhill slide this week, but things are under control again - how quickly we adjust to our new realities!! only in and through God do I (sort of) cope.
Blessings
Maxine

Cathymac said...

Oh, Grace, your Gable box is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the beautiful floral embellishment! Very feminine and elegant, my sweet friend!

JD/ Jill said...

How Pretty! I like all the colors that you used to make this....nice combo!