Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A sneak peek!

 
Hello friends!  Today I have a sneak peek for you!

 This week's  color challenge on SCS was simply yummy! I had to play along with this fabby image to be released by Our Daily Bread designs April 1. This is called Finch Collage, and let me tell you, it is just one of many fun things coming soon!

I used SB Grand Labels 4 for my tag base, embossed the middle mat and inked with distress ink, then I stamped with Memento and colored with Copics as close to the colors as possible... More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil yellow. I added wrinkled seam binding, a Prima flower, stick pin and charms to the top.






Thanks so much for looking!  Hope to see you April 1, when no foolin... we have an awesome hop prepared for you!!!

Blessings,


9 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love this tag Grace!! Your coloring with antiquing and your details and texture is gorgeous!! What a gorgeous shape and design!! So much to see!!
hugs,
Chris

April said...

Beautiful tag! I love birds and what a great verse. I love all the embellishments too!

Mary Ann said...

Congrat!Beautiful baby...

Sillyfilly said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the colors, the antiquing, the embellishments along with the texture. You really did an outstanding job on this. What a wonderful witness your cards are. It is encouraging to me.

Kelley said...

COOL TAG!!! Love all the details! WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely tag Grace - the details are stunning, and I love those words too.
Blessings
Maxine

Riet said...

So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

I cannot wait for the new release after seeing this amazing tag.

Conniecrafter said...

pretty coloring and love the added charms!