Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Here for you... Always

ODBD stamps, Sentiment Collection 2, Antique Label Designs, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello friends!  I'm back with another Spring card!  This one has colors that I just love!  I used one of the special 5th  Anniversary Releases from Our Daily Bread designs, Sentiments Collection 2.  I combined that with Antique Label Designs and the ODBD Custom Antique Labels and Border Die by Spellbinders.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento ink and the frame with Colorbox Pink Pigment Ink.  The dp is DaisyD (an older pack that I have been hoarding because I just love it!!!).  I used the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, and most of my flowers are Wild Orchid.  I used a swiss dot embossing folder and an MS edge punch.  A fairly simple quick design, but I must admit I like this one.  I'm ready to see these colors growing in my garden!!!

Here are the ODBD products I used:
 SENTIMENTS COLLECTION 2ANTIQUE LABELS DESIGNSANTIQUE LABELS & BORDER DIES
I am entering this in the following challenges: Shining the Light Challenge on the ODBD blog, Bloggers Challenge - Think Spring, and  I also am entering this in Word Art Wednesday, which always is Anything Goes with Scripture or an encouraging sentiment, and there's always a free word art for you too!  I am also entering it in: The Squirrel & the Fox -  Autumn or Spring,
Sentimental Sundays - must include a Sentiment - Anything Goes,  Opus Gluei -  Spring has Sprung,
Glitter n Sparkle - Easter/Spring Colours, 



16 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Gorgeous!!! It's so happy and full of Springtime life! Beautiful!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Grace...what a beautiful way to accent this comforting verse! The colors, papers, and flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a perfect vision of loveliness, Grace. Those colors just POP right off the page and sing of God's goodness. Just amazing!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Your cards always delight me.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! Your design and details just sing out Spring!

craftygranny said...

What a gorgeous card and such beautiful rich colours . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x dt

Lenoria said...

This is beautiful, I love the bright colors!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love your flowers...

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Grace, and I am really impressed that you have left the textured white panel to take centre stage - it is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Pamela said...

Beautiful just love it, thank you for sharing at glitter n sparkle x

Kay Dalton said...

stunning, i love it, the colours are fab ,thanks for joining us at Glitter n sparkle x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I absolutely love this card Grace!! The colors and paper is gorgeous!! Love your flower spray too!! Thanks for supporting the ODBD challenge again...you are the best.
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Stunning! I love everything about it.......gorgeous design, embellishments and I love the sentiment. Inspiring! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Electra said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen! So full of joy! Thanks for joining in with us at Opus Gluei!!

Conniecrafter said...

such a great reassuring sentiment and I just love your corner flower arrangement, sets the card off Beautifully!

Rosemary said...

Oh, as I said with your previous contribution, LOVELY. This is gorgeous, I love those flowers in the patterned paper and your embossing and additional flowers, sentiment, and swirls of the stems and leaves are just wonderful. You truly create from the heart, and it shows. Thanks again for stunning us at Opus Gluei!