Monday, March 25, 2013

Together Forever

ODBD Stamps, Sentiments Collection 2, Crocheted Background, Serve the Lord, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well!!!  I am popping in to share a card I made for a couple challenges.  This is not my usual style, but hey, this is how we broaden our abilities, right?  I have been really trying hard to learn how to do clean and simple in a pleasing way, and it's just not that easy for me!  LOL!  So anyway... here I have used two wonderful sentiments from one of this month's 5th Anniversary Release from ODBD, Sentiments Collection 2.  I thought that both these sentiments went together perfectly, and the map dp from K&Co made a great backdrop for them.  I also stamped the Crocheted Background on my base in THoltz Antique Linen for a soft effect.  The crocheted circle and lace border are both from the Serve The Lord set, and I used the custom ODBD dies for both of them, Crocheted Border Die, and   Crocheted Circle Die.  The tag is a McGill punch and I added some MS twine.  Very simple... but I hope you like it!

Here are the ODBD products I used:

CROCHETED BORDER DIE SERVE THE LORDCROCHETED BACKGROUNDSENTIMENTS COLLECTION 2

CROCHETED CIRCLE DIE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I just love knowing your were here!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I LOVE this creative card, Grace!!

Conniecrafter said...

You found the perfect paper to go with this sentiment, I love the lacey border and circle, gives it a pretty touch!

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is beautiful - and well done on challenging yourself :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card Grace!! I just love your use of the map and that sentiment!! So perfect!!
hugs,
Chris

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the way you used the map paper to go with this sentiment.