Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Candace! A BD Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday Candace!!!!

 Today it is my Stampin Sister in Christ design team sister, Candace Mitchell's, birthday! Happy Birthday Candace!
We are throwing Candace a virtual birthday party blog hop!. If you hopped here from  Chris' blog, then you're in the right place!
Each of us is bringing something that Candace loves to the party! One of Candace's passions is Coke Zero, so I am bringing her a BIG can of that, but just to let you know, I'll be bringing my own iced coffee to drink too! :)  Candace... I hope this is big enough for you sister!!!

I also am bringing the happy birthday card above, since Candace loves bright colors!  I made this card with the Our Daily Bread designs Happy Birthday set and colored it with Copics.  The designer paper is BasicGrey Euphoria... lots of bright colors!  I used 2 label # 5 Spellbinder's Dies and a ticket punch for the sentiment.  The butterfly edge punch is Martha Stewart.  I did a chocolate zig zag stitch just in case she wants a little chocolate!  This chocolate is sugar free and fat free!  Since Candace loves pink there is some pink bling as well.  

From here you should hop to Kathy's Blog to see what she'll be bringing to the party!  Have fun, and Happy Birthday Candace!  Please be sure to stop by her blog and wish her a happy birthday and give her a little love! 


16 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Grace - what a fabulous card for Candace's Blog Hop - love it! Such pretty colours and that chocolate stitching is divine!! Love the can of Coke Zero too - if only they sold it ion that size! LOL! I do like these B'day Blog Hops - they are fun - we get to visit more often!! Thanks for sharing Grace - I am loving being here!! Off to check out what the othere gals are bringing!! {{{hugs}}}

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card for Candace's birthday! Love the butterfly border...perfect for a spring birthday!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful birthday card for Candace, Grace! Love the butterfly border - just perfect for a spring birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Grace this is a beautiful card for a new friend! ODBD HB set is still one of my favs.

Candace will love that you brought some Coke Zero of which I love too. However, faced with the decision to have Coke or coffee I will most likely have coffee so I hope you share.

peggysue said...

I hope she's really thirsty or decides to share! That is one honking huge can of Coke Zero! And such a lovely card, you framed it so nicely. Beautiful Grace!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh wow Grace!!! Stunning Birthday card and I sure could go for the coke right now!!

I love your coloring of my fave ODBD image. Stunning design as always my friend!

hugs,
Chris

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, Grace! I'm sure Candace appreciates that big Coke, too!!(lol)

racinggrandma61 said...

Great card. love your colors I am also for Coke just not Coke Zero lol I want the "real thing"

Lori said...

Gorgeous card! This is one B-I-G can of coke, hope she shares!

kiwimeskreations said...

Can you please send some of that chocolate this way - all the chocolate here has sugar and calories :-(.
Beautiful card, Grace - keep up the great work!
Blessings
M

Crystal said...

This is just soooo beautiful Grace!!!! Wonderful card sweetie!

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful card Grace. Love all the detail and the butterfly border is adorable.

Candace said...

That card is beautiful!! I LOVE Coke Zero. The caffeine keeps me going at school. I need it intravaneously. LOL!! Thanks so much for participating in this blog hop for me and thank you for the birthday wishes!! :)

Kristine said...

Such a pretty card for Candace!! Love your coloring and stitching and OF COURSE those cute li'l butterflies at the bottom. So CUTE! *Ü*

Kathy Jones said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!! Gorgeous colours, love the sewing and the way you've used the nesties looks fantastic!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty.. My daughter likes Coke Zero too.. I really like the way you layered your dies. It is perfect for this birthday card.. Your coloring is so pretty. I love this stamped image. Great job.