Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog Candy Winner Announced


If you are looking for my For The Love Blog Hop post, please click HERE.

Hello my stamping friends!

How you blessed me with your lovely comments on my little blog candy offering!  I loved reading each and every one!  I know from my stats that I often  have lots of visits, but I don't always hear from my visitors, and it's been very special to hear from you and get to know you a little bit!  I'll have to do this kind of surprise give-away again soon! 

I have drawn my winner, and it's Chris/Christine!  Here is the post, as there was more than one Christine:

 Chris said...
I read your blog everyday however I do not leave a comment. Love your work. Your work has blessed me so much. I pray that you and your family have a save 4th of July. You are so right when you say we need to pray for America. Thank You for being such a blessing to me.

Your Sister in Christ
Christine
July 3, 2012 9:11 AM

************

Christine... please email me at nywening@yahoo.com with your snail mail address and I will put my  package of goodies together for you!  If I have not had a response by July 8th, I'll draw another winner.

Thanks so much for entering my give-away!  Hopefully I can get another one together soon, and just pop it up as a surprise for my followers, because truly you do bless me so much!  

hugs and blessings,

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Congrats to Christine, I am sure she is very happy she won.
God Bless you and keep you safe.
Hugs
Dottie