Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Beautiful Gift and more gifts to come!!!


 Hello sweet blogging friends!  Today I wanted to share a special gift that arrived at my house several days ago and I just have not had time to post it until now!  This beautiful package came from my sweet sister in Christ, and blogging friend, Sarah George!  It made it's way all the way from India to NC and I am just thrilled with the beautiful goodness in this gift!

I had decided some time ago to choose someone from my faithful visitors who leave me comments to gift with some fun goodies, and I chose Sarah.  She says she's still new to stamping but I think you'll agree that she does absolutely BEAUTIFUL work!  She made me two cards using some of the things I had sent her, and these AWESOME quilled tags!  These are very special to me because while I bought the supplies to try quilling a couple years ago, I really never got in to doing it and I sooooo love the beautiful work that can be done with strips of paper!  Sarah has made these tags and I just can't wait to use them!  Then in the back of the photo you can see the most gorgeous clutch bag with so much delicate stitching on it!  I just love it!!!

Sarah... thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I certainly did not send a gift to get a gift, but I do want you to know how very much I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!  

I hope you'll stop by Sarah's blog and enjoy some of her beautiful work!

My idea is that every so often, I will be continuing to select one name from my regular commenters, and sending them a little  package of love, because who doesn't enjoy new toys to play with?  So you never know when I'll be contacting you for your mailing address... I didn't want it to be about getting new people to follow my blog to get blog candy,  and then never come back.... I wanted it to be about you, the ones who visit frequently, and leave the most amazingly encouraging comments!  It's also about passing on the blessings!  God has given me much, and I want to pass that along!  So... if you are reading this and leave comments along the way... you could be next!  :)

Thank you!!!

Blessings,


10 comments:

Dottie said...

Just Beautiful Grace enjoy your gift. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Patti J said...

Don't you just love happy mail. And, unexpected happy mail is tenfold the pleasure! Thanks for sharing your lovely gift with us, Grace! I'm off to visit Sarah - she sounds like such a delightful friend, and oh, so talented! Hugs...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Loved reading the story of your friendship Grace..both you and Sarah are go generous in spirit
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Carla S. said...

What a beautiful gift you received from Sarah, Grace! I am sure she truly appreciated your generous gift of goodies, too! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!!What fun to make someones day happy and share with one another. Beautiful goodies!!

lorrayneingram said...

Sarah how beautiful your work is! Grace how blessed you are to recieve this package. Thank you for sharing and for your inspirations all year to all of us who come to your blog to be blessed.

gurian6 said...

What a sweet "happy" gift for a "happy" gift. I love her quilled Christmas tree tag. And tho' I don't always let you know, your blog is one I follow faithfully!

SarahGeorge said...

Sweet Grace,
Oh, I just loved reading this post and all your friends' comments. What a sweet person you are!II sincerely thank God for you!! Both your post and your friends' comments has just lifted my spirits :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful gift - and what amazing quilling!! Grace please remember you are a blessing to us as you share your wonderful work.
I am popping over to Sarah's blog now.
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how fun, such pretty things, love the hand stitched clutch, she does such lovely quilling !!