Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Sneaky Peek!


Hello sweet friends!  I hope all my American friends had a happy Thanksgiving and that you didn't eat too much turkey! LOL!  I know all of us here did!!!

I wanted to share a quick sneak peek with you because I just love the new stamps from Our Daily Bread designs that will be releasing tomorrow and had to share some with you!  This card was made using a  set called Ornate Borders and Flowers, the ODBD Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die, and also from a past release, Decorative Corners dies.  I also used a past release,  Mini Tags 3 for my sentiment.  Don't you just love how these new borders layer with eachother? The dies cut these borders beautifully and I know you will love these new sets.  I can't wait to show you more!!!


My ink for this card is VersaColor Pigment ink and I used this gorgeous designer paper from Prima called Meadow Lark on a base of white.  I added a little bling, some Wild Orchid flowers, and a white silk bow from May Arts. 

I will keep this short since I still have my family here and am on the run, but I hope you'll stop back tomorrow to see the entire release, as it is just beautiful!!!!  I also wanted to mention that ODBD is having a Thanksgiving
Weekend Sale and it's AWESOME!

  So check it out at THIS POST!  It's good through 11pm Dec. 2!!!

'Til then.... Blessings,

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is absolutely gorgeous…and such a tease for the new release! Can't wait to see it all tomorrow! I love the beautiful colors, the DP, and all the lovely embellishments! And I love how you've used the wonderful ODBD dies! And the finishing touch of the ribbon and flowers…well, it's all perfection and a delight to my eyes! Hugs, precious friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is stunning - love every little bit of it - so elegant and feminine.
Blessings
Maxine

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Grace! Thanks for sharing :-)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous colors and design, I love this.