Tuesday, October 20, 2015

All is Calm, All is Bright!


Hello friends!  I hope you are all well!!!

Today I wanted to share a very simple card created with the newly released Peaceful Deer set, from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I heat embossed the image with silver on white card stock.  I split the panel using the ODBD Leafy Edged Border dies, and stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner.  I matted with some Recollections Natural glittery paper, and adhered to a craft base.  I just added some silver thin ribbon to my edges to give a little more sparkle and to define the edges.  I kept this one simple as I think it's perfect for a masculine card just as it is.  I'm sure all of us have single guys we need cards for even at Christmas, and while this one could go for anyone... it definitely would work for a masculine card.

Keeping it short today.  I have a test today, and  prayers would definitely be appreciated!

Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

I agree Grace. Very nicely done. Simple and elegant.

Love, Hugs and Blessings
Jim

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful, Grace - so elegant and yet so acceptable as a masculine card. Praying that the test results are favourable, and you know the Peace that passes all understanding, throughout the process and the wait for results.
Blessings
Maxine

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful and serene card, Grace, and it's perfect for a masculine card. Yes, we all know single guys who need a card especially at Christmas. Praying for the test results, dear friend, and praying for peace and comfort that only God can give us. Tender hugs, my friend!