Friday, May 27, 2011

The Craft's Meow Card set

CM-set-for-you-3

Hello everyone! I have a set of cards I made with the recently released Simply Delightful set, designed by Nina Brackett for The Craft's Meow! This set was so easy and fast I couldn't believe it! I know those of you who know my usual style are thinking.... CAS??? Grace??? LOL! Well, I have been working on trying to expand my style to include some CAS as they certainly are quicker to make, easier to mail, and lots of people actually prefer them.... so I needed to learn! :) All these cards are made on Gina K Pure Luxury white heavy card stock bases, and use similar patterns in different colors from a Me & My Big Idea paper pack called Posh. The inks that match perfectly are Su! Ruby Red, Old Olive and Only Orange. I stamped each design, then stamped the sentiments in black, then cut out by hand, and mounted on these gorgeous doilies from Cherry Lynn designs using pop dots. I added SU! white satin bows and that was it!


CM-set-for-you-2

I love these new stamps! They lend themselves to simple stamping! For those of you who don't like to color, or who don't have time.... these are perfect! Hope you enjoyed my project and why not hop on over the The Craft's Meow to see all the goodies Lisa has for you!

I am entering this set in the following challenes:
Craft Us Crazy - Remembrance and/or love, Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything goes, Paper Shelter Challenge - #15 anything goes, Truly Scrumptious - #57 Anything Goes , Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes, Sweet Stamps - Medallions, Top Tip Tuesday - Use 2 or More Stamps,

Thanks for stopping and happy Memorial Day weekend to all my American friends!
hugs,

20 comments:

lin_ka1 said...

beautiful card. This very elegant and simple. for me are great.

Debs M said...

wow these are fabulous! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace these are stunning in their simplicity, and so elegant.
Blessings
Maxine

Davi said...

Wow Grace these are fabulous.. I love the rich colors and the beautiful center!

Becky said...

These are gorgeous, the colors match so beautifully.

Shirley said...

The die is to die for alright! I really like what you did with the sentiments too!

CraftinGranny said...

You are now one of the queens of CAS. These are beautifully designed. "Hugs" Carol

skylife said...

These are really gorgeous!The doilies are awesome! Great job!
Thanks for sharing with us at DDSB

Basslady said...

your cas-style is so smashing!

and it's fantastic to see the different colours and how they differently appear!

the filigree details give it a marvellous look!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very pretty card. I hope you will give Sweet Stamps images (especially medallions) a try. Thanks for joining our Sweet Stamps challenge this week.

velta said...

Hi Grace! Certainly three of the prettiest cards I have seen in quite some time...Love the medallion idea! Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend my friend!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, these are gorgeous Grace!!!! Thank you!!!

Carla S. said...

Your notecards are absolutely stunning, Grace! I must have missed your post when my internet was down in the storms! Hoep you are having a nice holiday weekend! Hugs!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week......

Hugs
Judith

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards! lovely designs! thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week! hope to see you again!
hugs Samantha :0)

please consider turning off word verification too! thanks xx

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, these are all super gorgeous!!! The doilies are so cool! Blessings, Angie

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Lovely cards!! Thanks for sharing!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Lindsay said...

These are absolutely amazing Grace! LOVE them! Hope you don't mind if I shared them on the TCM FB page!!