Friday, March 27, 2009

Penny Black Cutie Pie


Hi again!
I made this card for our little group on SCS... we were to create a card that reminded us of another member. I made this using my Penny Black sweetie pie. Isn't she just the cutest?
I stamped her on Hot Press Watercolor Paper with Archival Jet Black, and watercolored her with SU! Markers and a Paint Brush. I love this technique!!!
I used Bazzill Bling as a base and BasicGrey DP from a 6 x 6 stack (Porcelain). I added sparkle with my Stardust Clear Glitter Gelly Roll Pen, and added some sheer dotted ribbon.
This was a really fun one to color! Hope you like it and thanks so much for all the sweet comments!

13 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is just adorable Grace and I love this image, as well as your coloring.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Grace, you never cease to amaze me. All of your cards have that special touch, that special little something that make them so very unique. I can't get enough of them ;).
Hugs and thanks so much for that special prayer. I am so very grateful for knowing that my fellow blogging friends are there for me. Sabrina:D

Riet said...

ohhh wowww Grace,what a beautiful card,l love the color.
so beautiful stamp.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just precious, lovely coloring! What an adorable image!
Hugs!

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Grace. Love the LO. :)

JazzyH said...

That is so cute. I love how you embellished and colored the card.

Saved By Grace said...

She is just adorable. Very cute coloring too...I just love Penny Black

Gina Lindsay said...

That paper is gorgeous. I love this image and your coloring, the blush on her cheeks is just perfect.

Dell said...

What a sweet card. Just love this.

Dell

Diane Noble said...

This is so cute, Grace! You just amaze me! You are so talented and creative and fresh and fun!! Love coming here and just relaxing. You are one busy lady...so prolific. Could you send me a little mojo, pleeeeeeese????

Anonymous said...

This image reminds me so much of my niece when she was little (she is 30 now). She had "healthy baby weight" and red hair. What a cute image and a great job on the details.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I must say Grace that I don't have sound on my computer at home so I have never heard the songs on your blog until now (I am out of town on my sister's computer). It is beautiful!!!!I could listen to it all day!!

Beautiful Card!!!! You are such an inspiration!!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is just adorable! I love that image and you did such a great job coloring it! Love the color combo...so unique!!