Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Strawberries on the vine

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well! Mine is flying by!!!

Today I wanted to share a quick card I made with two Layers of Color sets: Nature Walk and Merci Bouquet. I love the summery feel of this card! I stamped the strawberries with Memento and colored with Copics, then cut out. The little blossoms are from the Merci Bouquet set. The berries are dotted with Diamond Glaze and the blossoms have Stickles in their centers. I used a Martha Stewart lattice punch through which I wove some gingham ribbon, and I used an EK Success punch for the vine at the bottom. The base is Bazzill. The gingham is from my stash and unknown. The berries and blossoms are popped up with different depths of pop dots.


I am linking this to the following challenges:
* Ooh La La creations - Simply summer
* # Nutty Nutshells #19, Summertime Fun (what's more fun than picking strawberries?)
* Drunken Stampers #23 Summer Theme
* Lexi's - Layers
* PIO: Favorite Things (strawberries)
* Incy Wincy- use punches (MS and EK Success)
* Crazy Challenge - Make It In An Hour
*Prairie Fairy - Anything Goes
* Cute Card Thursday- Lets get fruity
*Kah-Wink-E-Dink - Fruit Smooth
*ABC Challenge - X is for extra dimension


Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments make my day!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Grace this is sooo wonderful, I LOVE those strawberries on the vine!!! GORGEOUS!!! OOOO I LOVE your punches too sooo perfect and how you popped those berries up looks GREAT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, fresh berries! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Drunken Stamper challenge!

kiwimeskreations said...

grace this is lovely and summery - love it, from the middle of an antipodean winter!!
blessings
M

ChristineCreations said...

Grace this is just gorgeous! I so love the strawberries and blossoms on the fantastic flourishy vines!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace..these strawberry's are making me hungry..

Tenia Nelson said...

Wowza this is gorgeous!!!

Irena said...

Simple beautiful card.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Grace,i love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Oh this is fab, it almost does look like a jar of strawberries. Love the glazing and all the detail.
Sue xx

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So beautiful and yummy, Grace! I like how you threaded the ribbon through your border punch.

Kristine said...

LOVE this Grace!! Great summery card =) So cute too with that big lattice at the top--love the way your weaved your ribbon thru it! Good for you entering it in so many challenges too!! (I'm so bad at that!) LOL. Have a wonderful day! *Ü*

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Grace!! I just love it all!! The paper, the stamping, the punch, the top ribbon and punch detail are all amazing!!
hugs,
Chris

maxine said...

A beautiful card thanks for joining us at lexis

Nana said...

Very berry card. Love it!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a delicious pretty!! How creative and lovely, Grace! My, your talents never cease to shine!