Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Sweet Easter Lamb!

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, The Shepherd, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello friends!
  With Easter coming early this year, it's time to get those Easter cards made and ready!  This month's release at Our Daily Bread designs has some perfect sets for Easter and honestly I love them all!  If you know me, you KNOW I love all the flower stamps, but I also love this absolutely sweet lamb set!  It's called The Shepherd and I think the artwork is just awesome!  I created this card using Spellbinders Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8.  I also used a SB Back to Basics Tag.  My scene is colored with Copics and then I popped up the Our Daily Bread designs Fence Die cut on 1/8" dimensionals to give just a little depth.  The greenery is punched with a Punch Bunch punch.  The flower is a Prima.

Here is the set I usesd:


 I am entering this in the following challenges:

 Whimsy Inspiration - fancy edges,  WordArt Wednesdays -  word art freebie OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment - anything goes, Addicted to Stamps and More - markers (I used copics), Penny's Paper-Crafty - Ribbons/Bows, Bearly Mine -  Anything Goes, LEJ Designs  Anything Goes, Twisted Tuesday - No twist! Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
hugs,

19 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Adorable! I love the layers of white, it reminds me of the antique Holy Cards. Good design how you added green in front as well as in back of fence. Beautiful, Grace!
Hugs!

Anneke klerks said...

very, very nice and cute
liefs anneke

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So sweet Grace!! I just love your little lamb and your layout!!the fence and the added foliage is perfect for your scene. Stunning and darling Easter card!!
hugs,
Chris

Kylie said...

This is just beautiful! Wonderful colours on a stunning image! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Merilee Lane said...

You always make the most beautiful cards! I really look forward to your posts, Grace!

Thanks for sharing,
Merilee

Unknown said...

Grace,
I love the way you have the fence tucked in under the die cut. All the white with the lanb which to me symbolized the Lamb of God, the white, (" tho your sins be as scarlet") as snow and your green made me think of Psalm 23.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and we really appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Miranda said...

Gorgeous!

sharon said...

Beautiful card!

Dottie Seubert said...

Grace Your Cards each and everyone is just Amazing. I love everyone . each one is even prettier then the last.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
Dottie

Conniecrafter said...

such a very sweet card, love the little sheep with the fence, and your addition of greenery, and the framing is just terrific!

Becky said...

Grace, this is just gorgeous. Love the frame and love how you did the clouds. And that picket fence is just so perfect with this adorable image, which I just ordered today :).

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just so soft, sweet and lovely. I love this stamp set, and you've done a beautiful job with it.

By the way, I made it to Michael's yesterday and got my patterned papers. I had to pull up your email while I was there to remember the names, but I found them both (along with a few other goodies) and I can't wait to create with my new stuff. You've done it to me, Grace! Made me spend some more money!!! lol

Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. What a blessing to have your gorgeous creations shared with us and to have you fellowship with us. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card, wow ,love the frame and the fence!The image is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at LEJ Designs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace. This is so adorable. Lovely embellishments and colouring. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Regards Florence x

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, your colouring is perfect. Overall it is a splendid Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Caz

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

What a lovely card .... The frame you have used it stunning ...

Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs

Good luck

Tina DT

Faye said...

Grace, this is awesome. I can't believe it is something made by hand. This is truly gorgeous.

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful Easter card - thanks for 'Making a Mark' this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

Manderly said...

The very best music I have heard on a blog...
Your card is an adorable Easter card...perfect! May God Bless you today. Thanks so much for joining us a Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week!
Manderly
xxxooo