Friday, February 22, 2013

Just one more!

Hello friends!  It's Friday!!!  I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!

I have one more card to share with you using this month's new release from Our Daily Bread designs.  This is called Chalkboards- Amazing Grace.It was made for a color challenge on SCS, but I had not had the chance to share it here with you.

The card itself is very simple, stamped with VersaFine and the matting is embossed with a T Holtz musical score folder.  A little  burlap and a May Arts Silk ribbon and a few black pearls are the only embellishments, but I kind of like how it came out and I think it could be used for a man or a woman, even if you wanted to remove the bow. 

So the DT is busy creating samples for you with the upcoming March release and WOW!  Can I ever tell you that it will totally knock your socks off!!! Don't miss the hop on Mar 1 to be blown away by everything the design team is coming up with!  You will LOVE these sets, and did I mention not one but two custom die sets?  Just sayin.... Stay tuned!  

Have a blessed weekend!

12 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love this and the fact that it would be perfect for a man or a woman

Becky said...

This is beautiful Grace. I love the embossing, it goes so well with this stamp.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! I love the blackboard image! The embossed background is perfect for it! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Grace!
this is gorgeous. I love the music embossing folder behind. super job on the chalkboard. The dark ribbon finishes it off beautifully.
hugs Maz

Patti J said...

Oh, Grace, this is beautiful. This is on the top of my must-have list! It is such a beautiful 'stand alone' stamp. And..it's our favorite hymn! Thanks for sharing :)

scrappingnana said...

This is so pretty. I love the chalkboard technique. Love the hymn stamp also. TFS

Elizabeth said...

Grace, this is fantastic! The simplicity, and yet the texture, and then there's the colors! You did a beautiful job putting this one together!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another stunning masterpiece Grace - I do love the stunning simplicity of this card!
Blessings
Maxine

Judy said...

What a beautiful, ... beautiful card! Amazing Grace has to be one of my favorites, and I just adore the card you've made!

xo

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, just love the textures with this!!

Kelley said...

Love the details of this card!!! So pretty!!

Lisa said...

How do you get just the words to be white? When I stamp this it is all white with black words.... Confused.