Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Recipe for a Happy Marriage!


Hello friends!  I have another sneak peek for you of a couple FABULOUS sets coming your way Mar 1 at Our Daily Bread designs!  Don't you just love this fun apron?  It's an ODBD Custom Die!!!  I am sneak peeking several new things here: Gingham Background, Baking Tag Sentiments, Baking Gift Tags, and Recipe for a Happy Marriage. 

Here is the inside:


Don't you just love this recipe?  So many possibilities for it, and all the other sets are just making me giddy!!!  I used the Gingham Background stamped with Colorbox Pigment ink in Surf on white card stock.  The sentiments and tag are stamped with Memento Black.  I added a SB Resplendent Rectangles die cut edge to my pockets for "lace" and the little tools in the apron pocket are all part of the die set!!! Soooo fun!!!

I am entering this in Word Art Wed. Challenge, where you can get and use their free digis or create anything with a spiritual or uplifting sentiment/verse.

Hope to see you Mar 1!  I promise you... you will WANT to join in this hop!!!

Have a great rest of the week!!!

hugs,

16 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute and beautiful Grace!! I love the blue/turquoise gingham with the the punch detail. Gorgeous design!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this. Great card.

Carla S. said...

A very beautiful and creative project, Grace! I love it!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and
adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

My homepage; http://fsudan.comule.com/

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh this is so cute Grace, and such a great idea. Love the recipe!!! Christine

Cathymac said...

Oh my goodness, Grace...your apron is just precious! Love the pretty blue gingham, the tools in the pocket, and even the trim on the pocket! What wonderful attention to detail! Hugs!

ednamburgess said...

Very cute and I have a bridal shower to make a card for next month. Thanks for the idea. Edna

Sillyfilly said...

Grace this is so stinking cute! What a lovely idea. I hope you don't mind but I do intend to case this for my granddaughter who is getting married in October. You can know you have done your job for ODBD because I will be buying this set of stamps. I already knew about the gingham stame and am thrilled about it!

Sylvia

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love your idea to use the rectangle for the lace on the pocket, love everything sticking out of the pocket!

Becky said...

OH my word, I love this Grace. Love the design and love the paper.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Super cute! LOVE that recipe, one of my family favorites...hope it will be passed down for generations!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, Grace! I love the Recipe for a Happy Marriage, too!

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely darling, Miss Grace. I love how you've made it uniquely your own sweet design. Thanks for sharing of your time and talents by linking up with us again this week. Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's a very clever shape card, and I love that recipe. My cousin gave us a plaque for the kitchen with it, and that was over 20 years ago. Praise the Lord!