Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Know You Can Do This!

Hello friends!!!
I'm sorry I have neglected my blog these last few days!  I've been super busy and I'm also trying to work on the new release for May!  So I just haven't been able to share much of what I'm working on yet!  However, I thought I'd share this one I made for the card rack at church.  This image is Flourishes, the sentiment is Sweet 'N Sassy, and the embossing folder is SU!.  The paper also is SU!.  I added some stickles to the center of the flowers after coloring them with Copics.  Quick and flat!  Just what I need for the card rack!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Blessings,

9 comments:

Traci M said...

I love your version of quick and flat, Grace!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work and blessings on your day!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Grace,
The colour of your card is gorgeous.You did a lovely job of colouring the flowers. so pretty. I love the sound of a card rack in your church. such a nice idea.
Hugs Maz

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful Grace. Perfect coloring and color choices.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace. I just love all the white.

SarahGeorge said...

Gorgeous creation Grace. What a wonderful way of encouraging!

JD/ Jill said...

So Pretty! My favorite color is PINK! so you already know that I really like the colors you used! Great coloring!
I sent you an email.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and your coloring is amazing! Just love the embossed border and beautiful matting! Totally in love with it all! This is just so my style! Hugs, sweet friend!

vic said...

Hi grace wow your card is beautiful! The embossing looks great too!

Vic x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Grace - love the vibrant pink with the white.
Blessings
Maxine