Wednesday, June 4, 2014

God Bless You!

Our Daily Bread designs stamps: Iris, Rose, ODBD Christian Faith Paper Collection, ODBD Beautiful Border dies, designed by Grace Nywening

  Hello my friends!  I hope your week is going well!  I have been struggling with a fibro flare since we got home Sunday night, but today's sketch on SCS gave me the push I needed to get a card made.  The sketch was very simple but I thought it really let the image and sentiment take center stage. 

I used this month's new release from ODBD: Iris (for the image) and Rose Mini Set (for the sentiment).  The design paper is also from ODBD's past release, Christian Faith Paper Collection.  I colored the beautiful Iris image with Copics and added a paper lace trim, die cut with the ODBD Custom Beautiful Border Dies.  My only embellishment is the bow, which is a seam binding ribbon and lays very flat.  One more on my quest for simple and mailable!!! :)

I'll keep my post short today... I hope your day is blessed with all God's richest blessings poured out and overflowing!

hugs,

7 comments:

Pamela Haskin said...

Grace, I hope you get feeling better soon. I also struggle with fibromyalgia. I will add you to my daily prayer list.
Your card is lovely! Love the colors. The paper is gorgeous! I have only a few stamps so far, but I'm planning to add to my collection.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty. The border and ribbon really set off the beautiful image. I definitely can understand the pain from the fibro flares. Definitely can take the zip right out of you. Hope you feel better soon.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty! I like everything about it, the colors the pretty lace. Just Beautifully done!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is so feminine and sweet - love the colours and the wee touch of lace.
Praying the Fibro will settle.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

Keeping you in my prayers Grace. What a soft and sweet card you've made!.

Conniecrafter said...

sorry you are having a rough time, hope your better soon
Your card is just lovely, pretty coloring, love the paper and pretty border to go with it!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Grace! I love the simple elegance and the wonderfully-colored flowers! Sorry you are having a flare right now. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs!