Friday, July 18, 2014

A Look Back!


ODBD Stamps: Pennant Swag 2, ODBD Pennant SwagDie, Decorative Vase die, Asters and Leaves die, Fancy Foliage Die, Quatrefoil Pattern die, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello friends!  Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs July Release.

 For my card, I used the new Pennant Swag 2 SetODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die Set, and previously released dies: ODBD Custom Decorative Vase Die, Quatrefoil Pattern Dies, Asters Dies, Fancy Foliage Dies.  My base is Crumb Cake and I made a tent topper card.  I matted the ODBD Quatrefoil die on to the base, then for the popped up panel I used a Spellbinders Adorning Squares die to for the mat for my ODBD Decorative Vase die, which is the one I had originally designed and do love using!  I filled my vase with three white Asters, cut with the custom Asters dies, and sponged with Pink Pirouette ink.  I added Twinkle Goosebumps by Queen & Co (from AC Moore) to the flower centers.  I then stamped the Get Well message with Pink Pirouette ink using the Pennant Swag 2 set, and die cut with the matching Pennant Swag Die.  So easy... and so fun!  I tucked in a few Aster leaves I had die cut from a scrap of designer paper, and flourishes from the Fancy Foliage Dies.

This card was pretty quick and easy, yet I love how it came out. I hope you were in some small way inspired by my design, and thank you so much for stopping by!  I so appreciate your comments and love!

Here are the new products I used for this card

CSBD59 - PENNANT SWAG DIEGCS23 - PENNANT SWAG 2 (CLEAR STAMPS)

Here are the past releases used:

 CSBD30 - QUATREFOIL PATTERN DIECSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIESCSBD57 - ASTER DIESCSBD58 - DECORATIVE VASE DIE
To see more inspiration, please visit the ODBD Blog, and visit my DT sisters:

Julie * Grace (me)* Lori * Cathy * Chris * Sandy * Dawn * Paula * Wanda * Silke * Stacy * Angie 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I love hearing from you!!

Have a blessed weekend!

Grace

17 comments:

Cathymac said...

WOW, Grace! Your card is so gorgeous and so elegant! Love the soft colors with the craft! What a beautiful vase of flowers to go with your pennant! Hugs!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sigh.....so, so, so soft and gorgeous!!!! I love every single little detail about this!!! So dreamy!!! HUGS!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Grace...this is stunning!! I adore your use of dies, the soft pink and all the texture!! It is so beautiful and pretty enough to be framed!! Gorgeous details and design sweet friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent! Not much else to say, just excellent.

Blessings
Jim

Stacy Morgan said...

Grace this is so sweet and pretty. This would make anyone feel much better. The vase die is awesome... once again wishing I bought that now. ha!

Becky said...

This is so Fabulous! Love those flowers and banners. And yes they are on wish list :)

Clare Curcio said...

Oh, Grace! This is so gorgeous! I want the breadbasket deal so badly, but I just spent my allowance on other ODBD stamps!

Beautiful - absolutely beautiful!

I hope you and Alan are well!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So beautiful, Grace! Love the sponged centers of the flower and all the lacy die cuts.

Wanda Cullen said...

SOOO gorgeous, Grace! Love the way you curved the aster petals and added the pink...looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Yes Grace, I am definitely inspired by your beautiful work!!!! It is so pretty, vibrant and fun!

Silke Ledlow said...

Definitely GORGEOUS!!!! Love this design Grace! Hugs ~S~

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Grace - this is beautiful - love the colours you have combined.
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, sure to brighten someone's day!!

Linda Carson said...

I absolutely adore this beauty! It's picture perfect!

wannabcre8tive said...

Grace, this is beautiful. I love the Asters and the new banner die. You have made a masterpiece with them.

Dawn said...

a beautiful design, Grace! love all the texture too....gorgeous!

DebR said...

This is so beautiful...I love the softness of the colors and then way this looks so pleasing to the eye.