Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bless Your Heart!


Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well!

Today I have a real quick CAS card to share with you.  I created this card using this month's AWESOME release from Our Daily Bread designs.  I used the Flower Heart (the largest heart) and Clean Heart (tiny heart) to stamp the flower hearts with a spectrum ColorBox pigment ink pad,  and then die cut them with the gorgeous ODBD Custom Ornate Heart dies.  I also cut a white lacey heart with  the same die set  I cut the largest heart with the scalloped large die from the set and popped up each layer.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder for my white bg, and added a border from the new Beautiful Borders Die set.  Everything is mounted on  a Regal Rose base.  I also had this pretty spectrum sheer ribbon in my stash, and cut the part in the same color family for my little banner.  I hand cut the banner with the sentiment from Bless your Heart.  The only embellishments are the crystals at the bottom.  Easy, quick and fun!  I do love that there are so many sentiments in these sets that are NOT just for valentines day!  There are Scriptures, sweet sentiments and I think I will use these a lot!  

I am entering this in the following challenges:
ODBD Shining the Light Challenge - use things that start with the letters L-O-V-E
L-Lacey border, O- Ornate Heart Dies, V-Violet tones in ink and ribbon, Valentine Heart E- Embossing


  • Artistic Inspirations -  Anything Goes / Hearts, Ooh La La Creations -  Use a Heart, Crafty Boots - BINGO* (pink, stamp and die cut used here)



    • Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love reading your comments and knowing you were here!!!

      Today's Blessing:

      The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in Truth!  Ps 145:18

      Hugs,

      15 comments:

      Cathymac said...

      Just gorgeous, Grace! The Clean Heart looks fabulous stamped in a Kaleidacolor pad…I always forget about using those, but this is the perfect stamp for it! Love the CAS design! Hugs!

      CherylQuilts said...

      Oh, Grace, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and how you've so beautifully placed it on the embossed background! This gives new meaning to CAS! Yes, the dies and stamps are amazing this month, and you really make them shine! Hugs, precious friend!

      Irish Cherokee said...

      Our Daily Bread is one of JD/Jill and my favorite places. Excellent!! I love everything about this card.

      Blessings

      ednamburgess said...

      Very pretty Grace and not to much to do all at once. Thanks. Edna

      Dee's Craft Room said...

      Very pretty card. Lovely die cuts and embossing.

      Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.

      Dionne

      kiwimeskreations said...

      Grace this is gorgeous - the floral stamped heart under the die cut is beautiful.
      Blessings
      Maxine

      Mrs Beez said...

      This is such a pretty card, the colours are beautiful and the design is fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

      Only By His Grace said...

      Such a beautiful card Grace. I love how you stamped the heart with different colours. super design. I really love these new stamps an dies.
      Hugs Maz

      Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

      What a stunning card Grace!! I just love the variations of different colors in your panel and the heart!! So much texture too!! Stunning design!!
      hugs,
      Chris

      Angella D. Crockett said...

      What a fabulous card, Grace!!! The spectrum pad and matching ribbon is so gorgeous!!! The entire design is amazing....love it!!! HUGS!!

      Ciska said...

      Such a striking card, very beautiful project! Thank you for playing with us @ Ooh La La this fortnight :)

      Unknown said...

      this is stunning, good luck in our challenge over on artistic inspirations

      Unknown said...

      lovely its fab, good luck in our challenge over on artistic inspirations

      wendy2512 said...

      Hope this works...still totally havent figured out the google comments. but do LOVE this Beautiful heart. so neat how you did the shading a d colors and all my favs too...and perfect lil sentiment...cute...TFS..:0)

      Michelle J M said...

      Stunning card, the heart is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Michelle x