Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sketches and Love!


Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well!!!

I wanted to share a card I made for a couple challenges this week.  The first is the sketch challenge on SCS, and the second was  very  similar to it on Try Stampin' on Tuesday The twist for the second one was red, white and pink.  I used Rose Red... and hopefully that's close enough!
  
I used more of this month's awesome release at Our Daily Bread designs:

The embellishments are lace, page pebbles, bakers twine and the little sentiment is punched with an old arrow punch from SU!  I hope you like it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Today's Blessing:
Ps 2:12
Blessed are those who take refuge in the Lord!

Hugs,

17 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Absolutely beautiful, Grace! I love how you've used the new dies and papers! Hugs, precious friend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! Beautiful papers and dies!

Becky said...

Gorgeous as always Grace...love all the new releases.

Becky said...

Gorgeous as always Grace...love all the new releases.

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful. Very well done.

Blessings

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just commented on this beautiful card on SC!! I just love the use of dp, your colors, your take on the sketch and your beautiful design!! Love it sweet friend!
hugs,
Chris

JoAnn said...

This is gorgeous. Love everything about your card.

lorrayneingram said...

I love this months stamps and dies. I wish I could get them. But since I can, the next best thing is to get to enjoy your design talents.

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace - this is a stunner - love all the subtle hearts on the tag, as well as that stunning die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy S said...

WOW - that is one stunner of a card. I love the delicacy of the die cut and the boldness contrasting with the pattern paper. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Join again soon! Kathy (DT)

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Shirley said...

Very creative, Grace. I love how you used the die cut and a piece of the DP are perfect for your tie and the dew drops are great embellishments too! Both the twine and the lace are just wonderful with all of it!!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Grace, your Valentine's Day card is beautiful! Love all the layers and embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty...really like the tag look!

SarahGeorge said...

The adding of a tag look to a card looks lovely and the colours are gorgeous too :)