Monday, February 17, 2014

Guard Your Heart!


Hello friends!  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!!!  

I have a quick card to share with you, made with this month's release from Our Daily Bread designs.   I lve this verse... it's so useful for so many occasions... not just valentines day!  The verse is perfect for our teens, young couples, singles, anyone really!  I put it inside my granddaughter's valentine, along with a few extra words of wisdom that I hope she will always remember.

Anyway... for this card, I used the verse from Heart and Soul.  I also used the Heart and Soul Paper Collection for my designer paper.  Don't you love the paper?  I added some wrinkled seam binding and tiny roses, as well as a key charm and let the dp do the rest.  The white frame is from SB Antique Frames and Accents.  I used a craft base and sponged all layers with Distress inks.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here!!!

Today's Blessing:
Zechariah 4:6
"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit", says the Lord Almighty.

Hugs,

12 comments:

lorrayneingram said...

Wow!,, this is a stunning card!,

Carla S. said...

This is really gorgeous, Grace! Wonderful colors, sentiment and details! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a treasured verse and a GORGEOUS Card!! The ribbon gives the card such a rich feel combined with the paper!! Gorgeous use of dies and papers sweet friend!
hugs,
Chris

Sherry said...

beautiful!!!! I love the spellbinders diecut you used also!

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful card Grace. Everything about it is perfect.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've used the new ODBD papers with this wonderful Scripture verse! And the layout is beautiful along with that lovely die that really showcases the verse! Thanks for your "today's blessing" verse...very precious! Warm hugs, precious friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful card Grace!! Love it, that white border is amazing and frames the whole beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

Lovely card, Grace. What a beautiful verse it is! The design on this card is so beautiful!And, thanks for the verse of the day :).

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Grace:
yet again a Beautiful card I love the proverb you stamped, it is so true . truly Beautiful
God Bless

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...your layout...the pretty background papers...the beautiful sentiment...all go together so well.

Becky said...

Fabulous creation Grace! You are such an inspiration to all :)

Becky said...

What a stunning card Grace. Love how you framed this beautiful verse.