Wednesday, June 24, 2009

July Our Daily Bread Sneak Peek


Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be bringing you my first Sneak Peek at one of the Five New Sets being released by Our Daily Bread Designs beginning July 1st! You are going to love these sets!!! This set is called "Let us begin".

I used a base of Sahara Sand (which I stamped lightly in VersaMark with a Canvas BG stamp) , then layered Georgia Pacific White and then a textured Silver paper.. My Lotus corner image is heat embossed in silver on GPW, which is then sponged lightly with Sahara Sand and matted on another layer of GPW. The sentiment is stamped on GPW, which I cut with my square Nestie and left in the frame, embossed in silver and then more heavily sponged in Sahara Sand for a marble effect. I love the emboss resist technique... especially with these natural tones. When I removed my Nestie frame I had the white matting all done for me. For my flowers... I stamped the left one three times, the right one twice. I cut them out and popped up closer parts for depth. The scrolls are QuicKutz and are cut from Sahara Sand stamped with Canvas, and the mat for my Lotus image panel is punched at the bottom with an EK Success Punch. The ribbon is a shimmery silver edged sheer and the little charm says "made with love"... which I though was appropriate for Mother Teresa.

You have got to check out the whole design team as we all give you sneak peeks this week... these new sets are just incredible!!! The links are in my left side bar... check them out!!! Be sure to be here on July 1st! That's all I can say for now... but you won't want to miss it!!! :)


This weeks Super Sunday Sale at Our Daily Bread Designs: All Prism Cardstocks are 25% off, while supplies last! This includes Prismatic Packs, Simply Smooths, and Metallics! Sale ends Saturday night, June 27, at midnight. Note: Sale prices will be reflected in your shopping cart.

21 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the color combo and the embossed/sponged sentiment - absolutely beautiful, Grace

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Stunning! This is fabulous, Grace, just perfect!

peggysue said...

Grace your creations always take my breath away. This is so lovely.

Connie M. said...

This is just so stunning, Grace!! I love the silver embossing, and the added flourish is just perfect!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gorgeous, Grace!

Becky said...

Grace this is gorgeous, I love these colors and all the details you put into it.

Joey said...

Hi Grace

this is so stunning, adore the colours you used.

Joey.x

Kathy Jones said...

This is a perfect example of sheer elegance Grace!!!! Stunning use of colour, fabulous layout, beautiful stamps!!!

Crystal said...

Wow Grace this is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Thanks for the awesome sneak peak!!! Love your card, beautiful!

Diane Noble said...

Oh, my goodness! This is stunning! So elegant! Love your layout, and the touches of silver. The stamp set is wonderful, but your showcasing of it makes it spectacular. Lovely design! Love that edge punch!

Traci M said...

I always love coming by your blog, Grace, it is beautiful and calming, and I this card is no exception! It is exceptional, in fact, just gorgeous!!

Kelley said...

Fantastical card! I love that silver embossing!! Yowzers!

Riet said...

Ohhh Grace,what a beautiful card,l love the paper and colour.

ZO MOOI.....
Hugs Riet.x

Rosietoes said...

One to treasure Grace. Love the colour scheme. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS CARD - Grace!!! I love the silver embossing and the beautiful color you chose!!! Hugs ~S~

Wanda Cullen said...

This is sooo lovely, Grace!! Your blog looks great, too! Now I know why I haven't seen you in the SCS gallery much...I missed you but see now you're moving up into the DT and blog world - lol!

Michele Kovack said...

This is an absolutely stunning card!!! WOW!

Angella D. Crockett said...

I love this one, Grace! So humble, but so beautiful, just like Mother Teresa! You captured her essence so well with this beauty!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my goodness is this ever gorgeous Grace!! LOVE the rich silvery colors!! What an elegant beauty!!

Shirley said...

Absolutely stunning!

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful color combo! Gorgeous creation as always!