Thursday, October 21, 2010

Layers of Color Blessings

wild-grass-with-flower-soft

Here is a look at one of the amazing new Layers of Color frame cling art stamps, called Wild Grasses. This frame is made to coordinate with Spellbinder's Label sixteen and what a lovely statement it makes!!! We're so excited that Layers of Color is a Spellbinder's Preferred Company and we look forward to what will come in the future through this relationship!

My base is Bazzill Bling and the designer paper is Pink Paisley 365*. I cut the Wrought Iron border with a Martha Stewart around the page punch and used it to mat my focal image which is stamped in black on GPW and then highlighted with Twinkling H2Os. I used Wild Vine, Sunburst and French Vanilla and painted them on in layers to give sparkle and depth to the gorgeous wild grasses. The sentiment is computer generated and the entire panel is sponged with Old Olive. I surrounded the inner panel with Spring Mix Flower Soft. I was going for that field of wild flowers look. LOL! May Arts silk ribbon finishes it off along with 3 little Hero Arts Pearls. I hope you like it. Think of the many uses for this really unique and cool stamp! Laura really outdid herself in drawing this stamp. I can't wait to try it on a layout!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
One stitch at a time - embellish it (flower soft and bling)
Top Tim Tuesday - anything goes
ABD Challenge - flowers.... how about a field of flower soft!
Meljens - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

For more inspiration, please visit:
Layers of Color Art Stamps Boutique
Layers of Color Art Stamps Blog
Layers of Color Art Stamps Group on Facebook
Layers of Color Art Stamps Group on Flickr
My Gallery on Layers of Color
As my card states.... Blessings!

22 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used this stamp, Grace - a beautiful outcome :-)
blessings
Maxine

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

One of my favorite cards you've made, Grace! It's like seeing a magnificent wildflower in the midst of a formal garden with a wrought iron fence...makes one stop and gasp at it's beauty!

Dawnll said...

Just beautiful! You always use such yummy papers.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love the colours! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Maggie

x

stitchy said...

Grace, this card is just beautiful, from the vibrant colors to the one word that says it all :)...thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck :)

stitchy xoxox

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - absolutely beautiful - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Crystal said...

WOW Grace you did it again girl another GORGEOUS creation, this color pops off the screen and is sooo eye catching gorgeous!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is SO pretty! Lovely colors and I love the border!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Laney said...

uper card Grace I love the colours you have used thay look fabulous!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

uksharon said...

Lovely creation.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anita said...

Very pretty card and I love your colors. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Grace, oh my word, this is so beautiful!!! The colors and the way you have added the FS......stunning!! Have a blessed and relaxing weekend my friend!! Hugs, Sabrina

Mickie said...

Very very pretty Grace, love that wildflower stamp.

Paula said...

beautiful card Grace
thanks for joining in with us this week at OSAAT
Paula xx

velta said...

Grace, my dear...you have been given a gift in your art work...this, as well as the posts below...just stunning...what fun it would be if you and I could get together and play with our creations together....hey, I can dream what ever I want right? Thank you rfor your inspiration!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Grace. I like this image and great border around the image.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colours, thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna x

Traci S. said...

Wow, Grace~

This is so bright and vibrant! I love it! I love the color you added to two flowers among the tall grass, on the upper left corner and the lower right corner. It is as if it is a search for a certain item game! I really love this piece. The flower soft if just wonderful. As is the iron gate surrounding this field! I love the beautiful bow...so luxurious!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! I so love your dp and your design!! The punched edge is awesome!! Very elegant and beautiful my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Lauren said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Lauren

Jennie said...

Stunning Grace! Love the Flower Soft on this and beautiful job with this frame..

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful card and that border is stunning!

Thanks so much for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x