Friday, October 29, 2010

LOC Embroidered Butterfly




Hello everyone! I made this card with the newly released Layers of Color Embroidered Butterfly cling art stamp. I colored it with Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks. I framed it with the newly released Rose Blossom Frame cling art stamp, also colored with chalks. This frame is custom made to match the Spellbinder's Label Sixteen. I just love these new frames!!! We're so excited that Layers of Color is now a Spellbinder's Preferred Stamp Company! These Spellbinder's Labels will be available from the Layers of Color Store. The antennae are made with wire and little beads.

Embroidered-Butterfly-on-ro

I wanted to play in the Cardvaarks challenge this week, which was to decorate the inside of the card, so that's what I did! Here is the inside, ready for my message when I send this.

Embroidered-butterfly-Insid

Details:
Stamps: Layers of Color Embroidered Butterfly and Rose Blossom Frame cling art stamps
Paper: Bazzill (base), Basic Black, Memory Box Enchanted and Spearmint, Gina K Pure Luxury White layering weight.
Accessories: Spellbinder's Label Sixteen, Cuttlebug Cassie's Brocade Embossing Folder, MS Punch, Recollections Bling, ZVA Creative Pearl Flourishes, Asstd beads from my stash for the antennae.

I also made this for A Spoon Full of sugar to use die cuts and/or punches, and Creative Card Crew - Let's Punch it.

Thanks so much for looking! Have a blessed week and please be sure to come back Monday for the Our Daily Bread designs November Release Blog Hop!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow I just love your card and the inside is so beautiful too. Love all of your little details that really make your card stand out! :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Beautiful card, Grace! I love the colors, the design and as always, you've done a marvelous job!

Traci S. said...

Wow! Grace...this is Spectacular! I really love the colors, and the borders. You did this with chalk? Your chalk must be very different than mine. How do you get in the tiny spaces? I would love to know that talent...it
comes up all of the time.

I LOVE (in a materialistic way) the floral border. I would love even just that! But then you add the butterfly, and embossed sky and the pearls and lace. Stunning!

The inside is fabulous also. This would make a wonderful belated birthday card for someone who...let's just say...turned 45 last week! And, thinks you are wonderful! I'm just playing! Use it in a way that fills your heart and their heart with happiness!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Grace,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

velta said...

Literally gorgeous Grace!! Love the colors, the design, just all of it!!!

Mickie said...

Very very pretty Grace, the butterfly is just gorgeous. I like the way those stamps fit the frame. Hmmm, will have to check into that.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! I just love your colors and the stunning butterfly and design!! Gorgeous inside and out GF!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty Grace. I love the way you used your colors on this card. The lace border is perfect for this card. See you next weekend..can't wait.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Grace, is this ever pretty....you have used such beautiful colors and I love how you colored the gorgeous butterfly and frame!!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Grace - this is fabulous! I love the colours you have used - they are perfect together and craete such a great warmth! That lace border is divine! I love the way you use LOC images my friend! {{{hugs}}]

Cherie said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!
Thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
hugs cherie