Monday, January 27, 2014

Love You Bunches!!!

Hello friends!  Happy Monday!

I have another sneak peek for you at some stamps and dies being officially released Feb 1 by Our Daily Bread designs.  
February Pre Order Special Our Daily Bread Designs
I played in today's CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge  over on SCS, which is a color/inspiration challenge chosen from Design Seeds.  I loved the luscious color combo and thought it could work well for guy valentines.  I'm not sure if I achieved the masculine idea or not, but I did create a clean and simple card!  :)

 winterhues_1.png

I used two of the AWESOME new sets from ODBD:  Heart of Joy and Love You Bunches.  I also used one of the ODBD Custom Ornate Heart Dies to cut out my "bunches" of hearts, and one of the gorgeous new border dies from Beautiful Borders


The REALLY good news is that you can pre-buy different bundles of this release NOW!  Doing so will not only give you the discounted price of a bundle, but you will also get free Heart and Soul designer paper, which you are going to love!!!

I am entering this in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge - CAS

"I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which He is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us"  Is 63:7

Blessings,

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful CAS card, Grace! Very striking design! Hugs!

Becky said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Grace...it could definitely be a masculine card. Love the placement of the hearts....so pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is gorgeous! I love your design and these wonderful new stamps and dies, especially that new border! A wonderful card for guy or gal! Another beauty, precious friend!

Irish Cherokee said...

This card will work for the GUY in someones life. Beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhhhhhh what a stunning card Grace - love the colours and the hearts are so gorgeous with all that detail in them.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue said...

Those hearts are gorgeous and the border is stunning. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at ATSM this week.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card. I just want you all to know that you have made me break my New Year's resolution already (to cut back on buying craft supplies) by showing these beautiful new stamps. :-) Looking forward to playing with the new stamps. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Grace. One of my favorite shapes is a heart. Love the way you stamped them. Hoping to get together soon. We have had a bug here and don't want to pass it along.

SarahGeorge said...

So cute.. :) Love the hearts :) Stamped so neatly and a gorgeous CAS card!

JD/ Jill said...

This is really cute...very nicely done!