Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Warm Christmas Wish!

ODBD Stamps, Quilts, Warm Wishes, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello my friends!  I hope you are all doing well!

I have been away for almost 2 weeks and have so much catching up to do!

Today I'm sharing a different take on this month's release from ODBD, Quilts.   I colored it up with Christmas colors and used a sentiment from a past set, Warm Wishes.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz, a tan Bazzill paper, and white.  The lace is Websters Pages and the little tag I used to die cut my sentiment is Spellbinders.  I love the little buttons image that comes in this Quilts set and had to use it to anchor my tag.  Hope you enjoyed my Christmas quilt!

I am linking this to the current Shining the Light Challenge over on the ODBD Blog, which is Stitch it!  Use real or faux stitching or a stitching theme!  Still time for you to play along!!!

Blessings,

10 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is a beauty. I love how you used the image a Christmas card. A great idea.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, precious Grace, this is gorgeous! Your quilt is amazing, and I love the colors and how you've used the beautiful elements to add interest. I especially love the embossed background with the matting! Beautiful Christmas card that really has inspired me!! So glad you've joined us in support of the Shining the Light challenge this week, sweet friend! Hugs!

Pamela Haskin said...

What a beautiful card, Grace! I'm loving the embossed white background. And the colors you added to the quilt stamp are wonderful. I'm thinking you must be a quilter as well as a cardmaker.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Grace - love that lace, and the Christmas coloured quilt is amazing, mounted over the embossed background. The triple layered tag is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace! I love the colors you used for this..

Unknown said...

How cute! I really like the colors in the quilt!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative and beautiful Christmas card Grace!! I love the colors on the quilt and your layout on top of the embossed background!! Gorgeous my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is precious Grace! I especially love the crystals in the upper corner, how creative and festive!

SarahGeorge said...

Oh! Wow! The quilt is beautiful Grace! Even I was away for more than two weeks :)

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card!