Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Kelley!




Hello friends!  Today the ODBD Design Teams have joined together to do a surprise Birthday Blog Hop for ODBD owner, Kelley!  Her actual birthday is tomorrow, so maybe THIS year, since we are posting a day early in order to not double post on the ODBD Blog tomorrow, maybe she will be surprised!

If you arrived here from the talented and sweet Sandee's Blog, you are in the right place! If not you might want to start at the ODBD Blog so you don't miss anything!

I have used one of my favorite ODBD sets, Birthday Blessings for my image, and Birthday Doily for my sentiment.  I have also used the ODBD Custom Doily Die, Beautiful Borders Die, and the smallest tag from the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags Die set.  The designer paper is Garden Party (Pebbles) and the base is Neenah Solar White.  I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut it out so I could mount it on the doily.  I used Wink of Stella Gold to trim parts of the cup and saucer, in honor of my grandmother's china, a beautiful Haviland china with a dainty pink floral pattern that's trimmed with gold.  I now have that china and it's so thin you can actually see through the cups, but I treasure every single piece!  This image often makes me think of all the feminine china pieces she had, and what a beautiful table she set! 

Anyhoo.... Happy Birthday Kelley!!!  I hope you have a wonderful Birthday celebration, and that God blesses you with many more healthy happy years!!!  The "breadsticks" all love ya!!!

Here are the ODBD products I used today:

BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS

 G584 - BIRTHDAY DOILY

 CSBD62 - DOILY DIES

 CSBD51 - BEAUTIFUL BORDERS DIES

 CSBD31 - RECIPE & TAGS DIES

Here are the Links to the girls participating in the hop:  So from here you'll hop to Wanda's Gorgeous Blog!  If for any reason any links are not working, just skip to the next one on the list!!




Grace (That's Me)














Blessings,

21 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Grace!! Instead of "pretty in pink", this is "GORGEOUS in pink"!!!! So, so, so beautiful....I know Kelley will adore this!! HUGS!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love that image with the doily, perfect combination, and love the border too!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this gorgeous card, Grace! I have a china teacup collection and this image is one of my faves!

Cathymac said...

Oh, Grace, what a delightfully gorgeous pink and green birthday card that I know Kelley will love! The vase of flowers looks amazing on the doily! Hugs!

Irish Cherokee said...

A bit of southern charm and grace with sophistication and feminine touch. Excellent Grace. - Jim

Unknown said...

What lovely memories you have about your grandmother! Thanks for sharing your story with us Grace. I love your pretty pink card!!! Now I'm off to make a cuppa tea. Cheers!

Robin Clendenning said...

So gorgeous Grace!! WOW! My goodness! I love the pink and white! Love the clean look of your doily and the ribbon with the border is just so pretty!! That is a wonderful image for the doily too!!

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love the colors.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Grace this is gorgeous!! I just love all the pink, your pink ribbon and your gorgeous coloring of the floral bouquet!! It is stunning!! Kelley will love it!!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn said...

Fabulous, Grace! Great design and love that dp...perfect! Beautiful!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is absolutely precious Grace, Pink is my favorite color. I love the dotted grosgrain with the scallop border beneath, and the teaset is so adorable!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is gorgeous! I just love this teacup, and you've colored it beautifully and fussy cut it perfectly! I love it over the doily with your beautiful DP and lovely ribbon with one of my favorite borders! Kelley will LOVE it! Hugs, sweet friend!

Anna said...

Beautiful!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty Grace! Wonderful coloring with the pops of Pink! The doily looks wonderful behind the teacup!

Alshandra said...

Such a beautiful card Grace. Your teacup is gorgeous and the doily die looks fantastic behind it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just beautiful and elegant!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is a beauty Grace. I love that tag.

BJ Searcy said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! Very pretty card, love the pink and the doily! Have a Blessed day.

Kelley said...

And was I surprised!!! LOL!! Wonderful card! Like Ang said it is "gorgeous in pink"! Thanks so much!!! xxoo

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Grace - this is so pretty and as ever, beautifully designed.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

So feminine and so filled with love! What a beautiful card!! :)