Friday, October 17, 2014

Merry Christmas Center Step!

ODBD stamps: Christmas Pennant Swag, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello my friends!  I hope you are all doing well!  We have just had some pretty rough storms moving through here as I type this, but no serious damage, PTL!   Anyhoo... it made for a perfect day to get in to my craft room and make another card with the just released ODBD Christmas Pennant Swag.  I also used the ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die to cut these pennant swags, and also the ODBD Custom Pennant Dies set for my trees!  I used the ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2013 for my scraps and the strips on the sides.  I embossed the white panel with a Darice snowflake folder, and just arranged my "trees" (aka upside down pennants) and popped them up with foam tape.  Super easy, super quick! 

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Today's Blessing from the Word:

John 14:27 
 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, must duplicate! Also love the scripture; a great one perfect for today with all the worries of the world going on right now, right? Joleen

Jerri Jimenez said...

Wowzers, Grace, this is one gorgeous card! Absolutely love this!

Sherry P said...

So beautiful and it looks time consuming!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Grace. I love the pennants. Glad you did not receive any damage from the storm.

Sillyfilly said...

This is so pretty Grace.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is beautiful! And I LOVE your Christmas trees!! How clever! Beautiful center-step card with the swag pennants and wonderful DP! So thankful to hear that you suffered no serious damage from the storm - praise God! Hugs, sweet friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this may be super easy and super quick, but it is also super stunning! A wonderfully dramatic card with those strong coloured and the embossing is the perfect finishing touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lara said...

I am so glad you are safe Grace. That is one beautiful step card. Love those banners.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace! Love the trees and this pennant set.

SarahGeorge said...

Gorgeous card Grace! You make center step cards so easily!! :)