Friday, October 24, 2014

October in review!

ODBD Stamp Midnight Clear Background, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello sweet friends!  I hope you are all doing well!!!

Today we are taking a look back at the ODBD Oct. release!

For my card, I used the Midnight Clear Background stamp, and the gorgeous ODBD Custom Peaceful Poinsettia dies, along with past releases of Fancy Foliage Dies, and Angel Wings Dies.  I also used the Spellbinders Flourish Trim die.  I cut it and the Angel wings from vellum, sponged with blue and then added my MS Snow Glitter, which is quite chunky and very sparkly.  The card base is Vanilla and is embossed with a Darice corner flourish folder. I stamped the Midnight Clear Background with SU! Midnight Muse Ink.  In real life I love how this came out and I know just who is going to receive it this Christmas!


Please be sure to check out my DT sisters who have created samples for you today!

 Grace * Paula * Chris * Lori * Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Dawn * Stacy * Wanda * Audrey

You can also see all the projects on the ODBD Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

18 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Grace - this is such a stunning and beautiful creation! I love the monochromatic look, your card border, and that lovely Poinsettia in blue. Gorgeous sweet friend!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, one of my fave cards this release! Absolutely stunning! Love that curved edge and the sparkly poinsettia against that music BG!

Unknown said...

Grace this is so pretty! I love the glitter and sparkle! You were so creative with the use of the wings too!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the Christmas carol as the background -- so lovely!

Jerri Jimenez said...

A very beautiful Christmas card Grace, I love the sparkle!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is gorgeous Grace!! I so love your blue and white and your use of dies!! Stunning dimension and design my friend!! The angel wings is such a creative addition behind your BEAUTIFUL Poinsettia!!
hugs,
Chris

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh my Grace!!! You continue to blow me away! This is another masterpiece!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Grace - love the blue and white palette!
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lara said...

oh my goodness Grace, this is a beauty. I especially love the bottom edge.

Cathymac said...

Love every gorgeous detail and glittery accent on this incredibly beautiful Christmas card, Grace! The vellum, the bottom edge, and your poinsettia arrangement are just stunning! The one who receives this will treasure it forever! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, so beautiful. I love how such a pretty background stamp turns into such a pretty card while standing alone without other stamps. Your embellishments are so pretty.

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply beautiful... Oh I do like the blue and white color combo Grace. Your fancy edge is awesome and look at your poinsettia... woot woot... Beautiful my dear!

Graciellie Design said...

Incredibly amazing! I'm your fan!

Becky said...

This is stunning Grace, I love the colors and that love the arrangement of the poinsettia.
Have a blessed weekend my sister ;)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Grace that is just stunning, love the blues and the frosted look you gave to it!!

Merlyn said...

Fabulous:) Blue and white is beautiful sight ..Awesome

SarahGeorge said...

Oh, my! What a peaceful stunning creation! Love the mild blue. the stamped image and everything that makes the card so perfect!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. I'm happy to have come across your page. Looking forward to seeing more.