Tuesday, September 15, 2015

An Oct. Pre-Release Opportunity from ODBD!

.

Hello friends!  Today you have a special opportunity to pre-order the Oct. release and save money too!  There are a variety of bundles available, so please see the ODBD Blog to get all the information!

In the mean time, a few of the Design Team members have made a sample for the ODBD Blog post, so I'm sharing mine here as well.

ODBD stamps: Elegant Embellishments, Elegant Embellishments dies, Delightful Decorations Dies, designed by Grace Nywening

This card is made using the Elegant Embellishment stamp set, (heat embossed in gold and sponged with Distress ink) as well as the matching Elegant Embellishments Dies, and one of the gorgeous dies in the Delightful Decorations Die set, (cut from mirrored gold paper and adhered to a die cut of the designer paper).   I also used the 2015 Christmas Paper Collection.  I'm in love with these new stamps and dies and there are lots of them for you to see!

In addition to the new products, I also used the ODBD custom Leafy Edged Borders, Beautiful Borders, and the Circle Ornament dies set (for the gold bows).  The ornaments are popped up on dimensionals, and with these new dies this card really went together pretty quickly!

ODBD Dies: Adore Him, Leafy Edged Borders, Peaceful Poinsettia, Fancy Foliage, designed by Grace Nywening


For my second card I used the most fabulous new die, Adore Him!  I just love this die!!!  I also used the same Christmas 2015 Paper Collection as above, and the beautiful Leafy Edged Borders.  I also used Peaceful Poinsettias dies and the Fancy Foliage dies.  

To recap, here are the new products I used, available for "pre-order" today:




Thanks so much for stopping by, and just think... Christmas is just around the corner!

Please visit my DT sisters who have also shared some samples for this Pre-Release:
 Amy * Chris * Sabrina * Cathy

Blessings,

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so elegant!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Both of your cards are so elegant, Grace!! I just love the gold and burgundy together. It looks so elegant!! You are a real inspiration, my friend! You never cease to amaze me!!
hugs,
Chirs

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace, once again you have produced two beautiful cards - I must say I love that ornament die with the nativity in it.
Blessings
Maxine

CherylQuilts said...

What gorgeous cards, Grace, and I love each of them! What beautifully rich colors, and I love the new dies! Stunning, my friend! Hugs!

Kelley said...

Gorgeous cards, Grace! I love the colors in the firs card, and the pretty layout. The second card highlights the Adore Him die so beautifully!