Monday, September 28, 2015

J-O-Y! A Sneak Peek


Hello friends! I hope you are all well! 

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek at some new products to release on Oct. 1 at Our Daily Bread Designs.  These products are available for pre-release now!

I used two new ornament sets: Delightful Decorations, and Elegant Embellishments, along with the matching dies: Delightful Decorations Dies, and Elegant Embellishments Dies.  I also used the new Flourished Alphabet stamp set to spell out J-O-Y.  I think I will use these stamps a lot in the future for many different things!  I also used some great new paper, the Christmas Paper Collection 2015.  

Besides the new products,  I used some past releases for this card including the Doily Dies, and the Flourished Star Pattern Die.  I used a Sizzix Holly Swirl embossing folder and sponged it with Antique Linen Distress ink, and I used brushed gold paper for the flourished star pattern background, as well as the red layer.  The base is real red, as is the ink on the ornaments.  

To create the ornaments, I stamped the letters from the Flourished Alphabet set on some of the design paper in the 2015 Christmas Paper Collection with versamark, and heat embossed with gold.  Then I positioned the ornament stamp around the embossed letter and stamped the Elegant Embellishment ornaments with Real Red.  For the center ornament, I embossed the letter in the same way, but I also embossed the pattern of the Delightful Decorations stamp, and then cut the center circle out to reveal the letter.  I "hung" all three with gold ribbon.  
I do think you are going to love this release! I'm also glad to have a few more Christmas cards done this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful rich and regal card Grace. Love it
Blessings
Maxine

CherylQuilts said...

How beautiful, Grace, and I love the sparkle! Stunning ornaments! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is stunning!! I just love the sheer elegance and all the gold!! Gorgeous holiday card my friend!!
hugs,
Chris