Sunday, February 22, 2009

Casing Our Featured Stamper, Jami


Today's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Jami... Sgt.Stamper.... yeah!!! I love Jami's work and she is a sweetheart besides! I especially love her Scripture based cards and her house mouse cards. She has a style that I just love!
I used Jami's basic layout but changed everything else. I used this great designer paper by Flair Designs. The stamps I used are from Our Daily Bread Designs, and I used a double ribbon treatment: one is Martha Stewart and one is from Hobby Lobby. The aqua cs is Bazzill Basics and the Kraft is an unknown Kraft I have had for a while.
I love the verse here... it amazes me to think that Jesus counted it JOY to endure the pain, suffering, scorn and rejection, and ultimately the cross for me and you! THAT is love!
Here is Jami's card that I cased:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Grace, this scripture card is amazing, luv the verse...it gives my heart joy to read Gods word! I luv the small cross layered on the main panel, I also luv the double ribbon....fabulous case! have a wonderful Sunday afternoon

Stephanie said...

Grace,
What a beautiful card. The color combo is fabulous. Love all the different elements - ribbon, pearls, layers :)

Anonymous said...

All of your work is so detailed and thought out. Beautiful job. I love the colour combinations. TYFS

Unknown said...

Hello, Do you have scripture verse stamps to sell? I have lot but always looking for new ideas of encouragement.
PrayTheLoop.Info

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous!!! I just purchased that border punch myself and really LOVE how you've used it here ... very clever!
Thanks for commenting on my blog and linking me here to yours! You did a wonderful job on the header ... way to go!! It's looking good ... keep up the good work!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just beautiful, Grace!

Saved By Grace said...

I love your blog, and all of your creations. They are truly inspirational. We travel to NC every year for a family vacation, (Since I was five) so it has been over forty years. We stay on the ocean in Cape Hatteras, you are so blessed to see the North Carolina sunset out your window every morning.

laos348 said...

This turned out so pretty and elegant. I'm always looking for ways to use sentiments as the main focus of the card and I really like what you did here.

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for your kind words. You are a sweetheart!! This is really beautiful - I love the ribbons you layered. That Flair paper is one of my all time favorites...I have the aqua and the red. {hugs}