Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawn!


This was the card I made for my best stampin buddy IRL... Dawn (flowergal36 on SCS). She and I share a love for Whipper Snapper Stamps, and she has put me on to this wonderful watercolor paper... so I am still getting used to it but it's really great stuff! I watercolored this image using SU! markers and water. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the wings, and used Twinkling H2O's for the hair. The card stock is SU! Regal Rose. I felt like some pinks and greens and yellows... so I used Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Rose Red and YoYo Yellow. These images are so fun to color!

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Look at this beauty! I love it! So cute! Great coloring too!

And you have a blog! YAY!

MariLynn said...

Grace, how perfect for Dawn! I love the look of your new blog!!! Way to go girlfriend!!

laos348 said...

She is super adorable! I like the coloring and the ribbon on the side.