Monday, February 9, 2009

Today I thought I'd just share a few of my recent cards since I have just started blogging and I want a few things for you to look at. This card was made with a brand new set that I WON from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!! Yes.... me... I won!!! Now I just don't ever win anything!!! So imagine my surprise when I won this fabulous set on Chrissy Dickinson's blog as part of a release party! To make it even more special is the fact that Chrissy herself designed this set. It is a large set and has lots of great images and sentiments. I just love it! I colored this with Copic markers and went for a clean and simple design. It really went together quickly and I love when that happens!!! LOL! Here is a link to Chrissy's blog... check it out here: http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com/

No comments: