Thursday, February 19, 2009

His Holy Name Challenge - Protector


This is my 6 x 6 page for His Holy Name Challenge - Protector. I found several verses that speak to how God protects us under His wings. While there are so many different ways to express His protection... I just love the thought of being sheltered under His wings. I chose this photo because the cloud formation looks to me just like an eagle in flight! Isn't it amazing? I used the computer to print the verses right on the image so I wouldn't cover up any of the beauty of the photo. If you can't read the verses, they are from Deut. 33:26 -27a, and Ps 91:4, and Ruth 2:12. The silver rod is a Nestability diecut which I cut out of brushed silver card stock. I have kept the entire layout very simple to highlight the verses and photo. I hope you enjoyed this. If you'd like to follow along on this study, just click on the link on the right side of my blog... His Holy Name Challenge. We'd love to have you join in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout. Truly inspirational.

Diane Noble said...

Psalm 91 is one of my all time favorites. What power, majesty, awe is captured in that chapter! The eagle in the clouds...WOW, that is amazing. I'm so glad I found you! What a blessing.

Saved By Grace said...

Just stopping by from the SCS blogger group # 11. Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing lots of creativity and ideas.

I love this layout. I also like your blog very much, the daily scripture verse is something I have been wanting to add to mine as well.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Grace. This must have been fun to do. Love the layout.