Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Here for you Always...

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, Romantic Floral Designs, Sentiments Collection 2, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for this week's Queen for the Day over on SCS.  Our queen this week is Jan (Heartsong) and she has been on the ODBD Challenge team and has touched  many of our hearts with her beautiful work.  This card uses this month's ODBD Romantic Floral Designs on the top 3 layers, stamped in Memento Black or London Fog.  This stamp is made to fit SB Labels 26 and fits perfectly.  The sentiment is from Sentiments Collection 2.  The rest of the layers are Marvelous Rectangles by SB.  The flower is Prima, and the vines are Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish small, and the little boughs are an MS punch.

Here are the sets I used:



This is a little card... only a little over 4" square, but I love the size.

I am entering this in this week's Shining the Light Challenge, to make a card anything but square or rectangle.  It can be fancy edges, or other shapes.  This one used fancy edges.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I just love hearing from you!

Blessings,

12 comments:

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Grace! Very elegant!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Judy said...

This is absolutely, positively stunning! I love your design..so elegant.

xo

Merilee Lane said...

You always make the most beautiful cards, Grace!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring,
Merilee

JoAnn said...

Oh my Grace, this is gorgeous. Love the colors and layers.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love the dies,I never used them,I am going to try...

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - Grace this is another wee masterpiece. Love your colours and the way you have layered everything.
Blessings
Maxine

Cards By Jan said...

Gasp!!...Grace ..this is BEAUTIFUL!! Wow!! I love the new dies and sets to match...on my wish list...
hugs

Cathymac said...

Oh Grace...this is just breathtakingly gorgeous! That soft green with the black is stunning and your embellishments accent the fabulous sentiment beautifully!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an absolutely stunning and beautiful card Grace!! I just love your soft green and all the layering with the Romantic Floral Stamp. Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Jennipher said...

This is absolutely stunning Grace! Love all the intricate details.