Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our Hope

Hello friends!  I have  a card to share today using this month's ODBD release of two fabulous dies: Quatrefoil Pattern, and Quatrefoil Design I cut these out of antique gold card stock and mounted over some pretty butterfly paper by K&Co.  I then stamped the ODBD Two Step Butterfly, cut with the custom ODBD Grunge butterfly die, and colored that with sponge daubers, adding a little bling.  Since the butterfly is a symbol of hope, I chose the word hope from the Words of Faith set, and then framed that with the Antique Label Designs set, and cut out with the ODBD Custom Antique Labels & Border die by SB.  The bow is a double made with May Arts silk.

Easy and quick... and that's what we all love, right?  These dies make the wow factor so easy to achieve without tons of layers and added "stuff".  I am LOVIN them!  :)

I am entering this in  Word Art Wednesday #74-Anything Goes, CCEE Stampers -  Things with Wings, Crafty Ribbons -  Anything Goes with Ribbon, Creative Moments -  Things with Wings, Divas by Design -  Spring Colors.


I have special family time coming up this weekend... and time with the grands, so I'm a happy grandma!  I trust that your life is filled with Hope... Our hope is in the Lord... and it's not just a hope, if we are His, it's assurance!

Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
 Blessings,

17 comments:

Traci S. said...

Hi Grace,

This is a beautiful card! I love how dies have added so much to cards. These are spectacular together!

I love how vibrsnt the colors of your butterfly look!
Have you seen any around your area yet? I tell you we had about 2 weeks total of autumn and winter weather this year.

Have a great time with family and friends! God bless you! I hope you snd yours had a wonderful Easter!

In His Love,
Traci Starkweather

Traci S. said...

Hi Grace,

This is a beautiful card! I love how dies have added so much to cards. These are spectacular together!

I love how vibrsnt the colors of your butterfly look!
Have you seen any around your area yet? I tell you we had about 2 weeks total of autumn and winter weather this year.

Have a great time with family and friends! God bless you! I hope you snd yours had a wonderful Easter!

In His Love,
Traci Starkweather

Anonymous said...

Grace, you always do beautiful work. I love the Quatrefoil design. I am forever wanting to make something like you've made.

Anonymous said...

Grace, you always do beautiful work. I love the Quatrefoil design. I am forever wanting to make something like you've made.

lorrayneingram said...

Great card

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This is a glorious card. I like the lattice you created and the strong color scheme. Blessings!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is so rich and lush and filled with joy. Love every little detail..
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Letchworth said...

Another stunning card, Grace. I love the deep purple with gold accent. Just lovely, my friend. Thank you for sharing with us, and have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card grace,
Thank you for joining our challenge at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

Grace,
your ministry must be beautiful big bows.The card is really such a work of art.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us this week.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Review my web site - free dating site

Anonymous said...

All οf them business usually gоod.
So, thеy started trading things thеre.
If yοu are taking advantаge of thе tах
code. For that, the integrаtion ωith Ϲephalon is probably
thе ways гegarding аttractіng and also maintаining cοnsumегs.


my ωeb site; international internet marketing

Jo Ann said...

This is so elegant. Love the lay-out and those bows are awesome. Wonderful eye for detail. Thanks a lot for blessing us with your wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Janine said...

A beautiful card Grace. I love your use of those lovely dies. The butterfly is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Grace; great card with that lace! Trying to find out where it comes from but I'm a foreigner and doesn't always understand all abbreviations...

Thanks for joing Crafty Ribbons challenge this fortnight and welcome back on Thursday for a new one!

La Vikinga / Member of the Design Team at Crafty Ribbons

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the antique gold for the dies, and such a lovely butterfly!!
Hope you had an enjoyable time with the grandkids!

WeirdCat said...

Great card,beutiful colour combo, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight
Ruth x