Friday, April 12, 2013

Look at the birds!

ODBD stamps, Finch Collage, Hymn Collage, Quaterfoil Design, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello my friends!  Today I'm excited to be sharing a card I made using several different ODBD sets.  I don't often say this, but I love how it came out!  I used the Finch Collage, Hymn Collage, Sing for Joy, and the Quatrefoil Design Die cut.  I also used a Spellbinders Adorning Squares die.  I stamped my images with Memento, fussy cut the elements from both the Finch Collage and the Hymn Collage, and colored with Copics.  I stamped the verse from the Sing for Joy set on a cut out of the largest background die of the Quatrefoil Design die set, and framed that with a Quatrefoil Design frame, which I cut with the larger background piece and the patterned piece inside of it, but I only used the outter frame that was created by the double cut.  I mounted that with dimensionals. The designer paper is sparkly and is by KaiserCraft

My card has more dimension than actually shows up in the photo.  I began the flowers I perceived as the furthest back with very tiny dimensionals, then I used increasingly thicker ones as I brought my layers forward.  The center flower is stamped twice and popped up and curled slightly on my piercer for more dimension.

Here are the ODBD products I used:

 FINCH COLLAGEHYMN COLLAGEQUATREFOIL DESIGN DIES   SING FOR JOY

 Thanks so very much for stopping by and for those of you who say hello.... thank you!  It means so much!

Blessings,

11 comments:

Patti J said...

I am terrible...I want it all! Good heavens Grace - this is a stunning creation! Thank you for sharing! Hope you are well. It has been busy on our hillside! Hugs...

Carla S. said...

This is truly stunning, Grace! I can see why you were pleased with your creation! Gorgeous colors, papers and layering! Wonderful images, too! Hugs!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace. Beautiful colors and love how you cut this image out.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is a joy to behold - it is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful, Gracea! I like the play of the blue and purple together. And your coloring is magnificent!

Sandra's Inspirational Spot said...

Beautiful Inspirational card!

lorrayneingram said...

Beautiful card

Sillyfilly said...

This is beautiful, gorgeous and amazing!

gurian6 said...

Once again I love your card!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.