Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Flowers appear on the earth...

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, Morning Glory, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple challenges.  I used Morning Glory, one of this month's many new releases from Our Daily Bread designs.  The set is made to fit Spellbinders Labels 26, and so I cut it out with that, and then matted with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  I mounted that on a Cuttlebugged background, slightly tilted, and added a bow and bling.  It's CAS but I actually like how it came out.  The image is colored with Copics.  I'm loving all these Labels 26 sets this month!  I hope you do too!  I love that the design allows for many different verses to be stamped inside the post card.  This one is from Song of Solomon, and certainly is perfect for a spring card, and could be used for many different occasions.

Here is the set:



 I am playing in the following challenges:
DRS Designs -  Bows, MilkCoffee Challenge - Welcome Spring, Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment, Crafty Creations - No Patterned Paper,  Creative Moments -  Spring, Penny's Paper-Crafty -  Sentiment, WordArt Wednesdays -  word art freebie OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment -Anything goes


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here, so why not say hello?

Blessings,

17 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Grace - love the Spellbinders that you used to showcase this amazing new set, and as always, your coloring is so lovely! Thanks for sharing :) Enjoy the blessings of the day!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! Wonderful image and diecuts and coloring! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such a stunning card Grace!! I love your use of the dies, your embossing, and the pink and green combo. Gorgeous my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Grace - fabulous design, and it could so simply be adjusted to be a sympathy card.
Blessings
Maxine

scrappingnana said...

A gorgeous card. Love the layers and design.

Shelia said...

Oh I really like this layout. It really showcases the Bible verse! Love that gorgeous bow too. Thank you for joining the DRS Designs' challenge this week!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello Grace! I hope this finds you well. Your card is amazing, as your art always is. You never cease to amaze me, really. I always enjoy my visits here. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. It is SUCH a blessing, you don't even know how much I appreciate it!
Also, you won a Top 3 award. If you want the badge for your blog, just email me and I will send it your way.
Have a blessed week, and thanks again for stopping by to share.

Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! LOVE that beautiful bow too.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

KandA said...

Gorgous card and such a wonderful design. Thanks for joining in wth us over at the PCJ challenge xx

Jo Ann said...

This is stunningly pretty! The embossing and the die-cut frame worked wonderfully together. Very pretty, indeed and love the background music of your Blog with a wonderful lyrics. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have a fabulous day and God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

the image pops so nicely on the white embossed background, pretty soft coloring!

Cards By Leona said...

Love this stamp and spellbinders!
Perfect card x

Leona (Creative Moments DT)

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the stamp you've used and the bow finishes if perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Judy said...

This is extremely beautiful..just a real eye catcher!

xo

Janett said...

Beautiful card. Love the bow. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card and with a spring feel too - perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments thanks for joining in x