Monday, August 11, 2014

Ocean's Treasures for us to adore!

ODBD stamps OceanTreasures, designed by Grace Nywening
Hello my sweet friends!  I hope all is well with you!!!

Today I'm sharing another "beach" themed card from ODBD!  For this card, I used Ocean Treasures.  I embossed the beautiful sand dollar image on Crumb Cake card stock with Vanilla Glitter embossing powder.  I'm sorry the photo does not show the glitter well but in real life it is really quite pretty!  I had cut the shell and thought it would look great with this Sizzix embossing folder of waves.  I cut the lower end with a Martha Stewart shell punch and added a little craft ribbon from SU!.  I added the shell with foam dots for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Here is a closer look at the sand dollar image which hopefully will show a little of the glitter in the embossing.



 Isn't it just amazing how the sand dollar is created?   When you really look at all of nature around us... it is most certainly true... the heavens declare the glory of God!

Well that's a quick post for me today! 

 Enjoy your week!!!

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Clean and beautiful hand crafting Grace. - Jim

Pamela Haskin said...

Such a lovely card! I really like your colors and that background texture is gorgeous. I must get that folder.

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is beautiful - love all the texture you have going on this card. It is true, if we look closely at nature we can but marvel at the exquisite detail and praise God for it.
Blessings
Maxine

Clare said...

Hi, Grace! Love this card with the muted color and the embossing for texture! Looks just like waves! Great job!

Terry said...

HI Grace, once again your perfect choices make your card a winner! Love how it's simple beauty reminds me of God's wonderful creations we are blessed to enjoy!