Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Kelley!!!

Welcome to the blog hop to celebrate the birthday of Our Daily Bread Designs owner, Kelley Holland!  A few of the "breadsticks" have gotten together for this special hop to share cards using Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and custom dies to wish Kelley a Happy Birthday!  We would love for you to hop along with us and leave birthday wishes for Kelley!

For my card I used the Cake Single for my image, and two different sets for my sentiments.  For the "on your birthday" sentiment up at the top of the recipe card, I used a Marker to ink up just part of the birthday sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments.  I cut that with my Word Punch (SU!) and fit it in the tab part of the recipe card.  The "Have a Happy Day" sentiment is from Be Joyful, as are the inside sentiments.   I also used the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags Die to cut both my recipe card and the tag.  My base is Early Espresso, as is the ink for the sentiments, and the image is stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  I added some stickles to the icing, and a Sakura clear glitter pen added some sparkle to the chocolate icing that's oozing out just waiting to be enjoyed!  The designer paper is BoBunny Sweet Tooth.  I added a little May Arts silk bow in pink, because that's one of Kelley's favorite colors.



Here is the inside, which uses TWO sentiments from the Be Joyful set.  



 Here are the ODBD products I used on this card:







Here are links to the other DT members sharing cards for Kelley's birthday:


Be sure to stop by the ODBD Blog to see the sale items for this week!  There are some SWEET deals!

Happy Birthday Kelley!!!  Hope your day is just fantastic, and I pray that God richly blesses your year ahead!
Luv ya!!!  Mwaaah!

 


14 comments:

Cathymac said...

What an absolutely delicious birthday wish for Kelley, Grace! Your cake looks just yummy...and I'm sure Kelley will love all the pink! Hugs!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love this card!!! So happy and yummy too!!! Love the fun papers and recipe card design!! Kelley will love this!!

Dawn said...

omgoodness, Grace! how CUTE is this!!! Love the cake on the recipe card and what perfect DP! just darling...inside and out!

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Can I have a piece of bday cake? It looks yummy. Hope that Kelly gets her favorite cake to enjoy on her special day. P.S. love that "mwaah!" Need to get it!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Now that's what I call a birthday card, festive and sweet and totally scrumptious.

Saints Rule! said...

This is pinktacular! Love the festive colors and your use of dies! MBL will love it! {{hugs}}

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE the angled file folder with your yummy pink cake Grace!! Gorgeous and super fun card!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so yummy and beautiful Grace!! I just love your dp for the recipe card, your coloring and that luscious bow!! Gorgeous my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle said...

I could eat this card up! Look at how yummy that frosting appears! You did a fantastic job on this. Kelley will love it!

Lucy E. said...

What a pretty card-so pink and chocolate :-)

Unknown said...

A delightful, yummy card, Grace. Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday, Kelley

paintedlady89 said...

Delicious!!!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, love the cake and your idea of having it on the recipe card is a great one!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Grace I LOVE this! How adorable! This put a huge smile on Kelley's face for sure!!!! WOW!!!