Monday, October 21, 2013

Give Thanks!

Hello friends!  

Today I'm sharing another fall card that I will use for Thanksgiving.  I used the gorgeous Fall Flowers Pumpkin released Oct 1 at ODBD, colored it with Copics,  and then cut it with the  custom Pumpkin and Flowers die to cut it out.  I also cut an ODBD Decorative Corner from mustard card stock, and embossed a layer with a Cuttlebug word folder.   To add texture I tied twine around the top of the pumpkin with a SB tag tied on, and the sentiment on the tag is from Thankful Song, also just released. 
I added burlap which I stripped of several threads for more texture, and topped that with a sheer olive ribbon so you can see through to the burlap, but still pick up some color. My base is Baked Brown Sugar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here!!!

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is Good!

Blessings, 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is stunning - love the colours you have used and the way you have taken them from the dp to the image and then through to the burlap feature. Wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Chrisd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wannabcre8tive said...

The colors of the flowers are so beautiful. The dp is so perfect with it, too.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!!Love your coloring,awesome stamp set!!!Have a BLESSED Day!!!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty pumpkin bouquet, love the burlap with the ribbon, terrific fall card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Grace!! I just love your rich autumn colors and your coloring!! The burlap and twine makes the perfect accent.
hugs,
Chris