Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm Nuts About You!

 

Hello friends!  I do hope you are all doing well!!!

Today I have something fun to share with you.  This is a card made from this month's ODBD release.  I used Thankful Song for my image and sentiment, and Autumn Blessings for the leaves, as well as the ODBD Custom Fall Leaves and Acorn Dies. 

I seldom do "cutesie" cards but I did have fun trying to figure out how to color a squirrel!  LOL! I stamped him with Memento and colored with Copics.  I used a SB Classic Square Small to cut him out and then added to a rectangle panel which I embossed with a Sizzix Leaf folder and sponged with distress ink.  The designer paper is all BoBunny Forever Fall and the base is Chocolate.  A little twine and K& Co bling and done.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here!

Blessings,

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this really is a cute card - it is beautiful :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! Fantastic coloring and design! Hugs!

Viera said...

beautiful cards

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and fab coloring.

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Sweet Grace...i see you have gone a little squirrely.....lol but that will pass, so will the nutty lunch...lol

Wonderful fall card...so good to see your work,
Hugs Jan

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

My dear friend, I pray you continue to heal and that your swelling has gone down. I have been thinking of you!!

Your card is just darling!! I love your coloring of the squirrel and the blue background paired with you colored and embossed leaf background. Stunning!!

You should add this to this week's Shining Fall image challenge this week so I can share it!!

TTYS!!

hugs,
Chris

Shirley said...

How totally FALL lovely and the squirrel is just adorable too!~