Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Peace I leave with you!

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well!

Today I have a card to share with your that I made using the new ODBD 6th Anniversary set, Scripture Collection 13.  I love the verses in this set and I know I will use them often!  I used this wonderful verse from John 14:27, stamping with Brown ink on Neenah Solar White card stock, and cutting out the panel with the larger of the tags in the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags Die set.  I cut the white matting layers with Spellbinders Nobel Rectangles, and backed them with a piece of designer paper from the new ODBD Blooming Garden Paper Collection.  I decorated the card with some hand made flowers (a gift from my sweet friend Pat)  and flourish and leaves from the ODBD Fancy Foliage Die set.  It may not look it, but it is a very simple card to layout out and construct.  Most of the layers are popped up on dimensionals.  That allows the better peek at the pretty designer paper and gives depth.
 

I hope you are enjoying these Anniversary sets as much as we on the DT are!  I have more to share so check back often!

Today's Blessing:

Rev. 22:13
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your sweet comments!  They mean more than you know!!!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Your card reflects the message. Beautiful and peaceful. The lace on top and the promise of a garden peeking through are just divine.

Blessings
Jim

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is beautiful- love the serenity it gives out.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Grace!! So elegant!! I love the designer paper behind the elegant die cuts and your design with the flowers and tag!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Grace!! So elegant!! I love the designer paper behind the elegant die cuts and your design with the flowers and tag!!

Susan said...

Very pretty card.

Nancy S. said...

Beautiful! I love the patterned paper behind the die cut!

Nancy S. said...

Beautiful! I love the patterned paper behind the die cut!

SarahGeorge said...

This is so beautiful Grace. Love the design paper behind those gorgeous dies and what a comforting verse!

Conniecrafter said...

Great verse to bring a sense of calm and the flowers are a lovely addition with the flourish!