Thursday, March 27, 2014

Celebrate Life!

Hello friends!  I have one more quick card to share using the special release of the ODBD 6th Anniversary  Sets!  This card uses a sentiment from Sentiment Collection 3.  I also used the Blooming Garden Paper Collection, the ODBD Recipe Card and Tags Die, and the Decorative Corners Dies.  I used an embossing folder to emboss the outer frame, and I scored the inner frame.  A pretty soft sheer ribbon and gold cord tied simply in the center keep this card flat and mailable, which is always a good thing!   I hope you have enjoyed all the samples with these special Anniversary sets!  I know you won't want to miss the April 1st release so until then....Thanks so much for looking! 

Blessings,

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is beautiful - so gentle and elegant.
You must be so looking forward to spring after such a long cold winter.
Blessings
MAxine

SarahGeorge said...

Simply beautiful, dear Grace. The use of decorative corner dies is different and beautiful! :)

Irish Cherokee said...

The pussy willows are a good start for the sentiment. Everything else is a celebration.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I just posted an anniversary card on my blog...using some of the paper that you sent to me as my background. I liked how the soft color in the paper contrasted with my flowers. Thank you again...Grace.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, another beautiful card! And I just love how you've framed the beautiful paper using the Decorative Corners die...and really LOVE how you've scored the inner frame...a lovely touch! And what a beautiful bow and gold cord to hold the wonderful sentiment! Yes, we certainly can celebrate life, my sweet friend! Hugs!