Monday, May 19, 2014

To God Be the Glory and Free Shipping!

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, Glory, ODBD Vintage Labels, designed by Grace Nywening.

Hello friends!  I'm popping in to share a very quick and flat card made with the May release at Our Daily Bread designs!  I LOVE this set... it's my favorite of the month.. and I love it not only because of the pretty floral image, but every sentiment and verse is wonderful!

I stamped the image from Glory on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels 1 Grand, and sponged with Ballet Blue ink.  I cut another white layer with a SB Decorative Labels 1 Grand die, and matted that on another Labels 1 Grand cut from folded Ballet Blue card stock  with the fold just inside of the top die cut line so that I have a hinged top fold card.   For the sentiment (from the same set) I stamped with Ballet Blue, cut with the newly released Vintage Labels, embossed a part of it with an Anna Griffin folder (Cuttlebug)  and sponged the edges.  I added one little sheer bow and some little pearls on the corners, and just let it stay clean and simple.  I hope you like it!

I did want to let you know that ODBD is having a Free Shipping Promotion from now through May 21st.  See the details HERE

Matt.11:28
"Come to Me, all of you who carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

I am entering this in this week's Word Art Wed. which is anything goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  




7 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is beautiful! I love this set too with the lovely flower image,and you've made a stunning card with the beautiful shape and lovely color and coloring! I love it, sweet friend! Hugs!

Pamela Haskin said...

Grace, this is a gorgeous card! I love that shade of blue with white. And, your pearls are the perfect finishing touch. I'm just so happy to have found ODBD and all of you wonderful design team members. I love the view you have out your window. Who would not be inspired by that!?!

Becky said...

wow Grace, this is stunning. I love the white space and the blue is gorgeous.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Grace - love the blue you have used on the flowers - it is perfect, especially with the layers of white and blue you have added.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

Wow wow wow!!! Grace! This is absolutely stunning! Only you cold bring out the depth of white so perfectly along with other colors! Absolutely gorgeous card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, as your art always is. To God be the glory, great things He has done. Thanks for sharing,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jo Ann said...

This is stunning! Love the blue and white combo and your design is so elegant. We are so blessed you joined our Challenge last week and hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with an encouragement from Psalm 119:50 which says, "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Hugs and blessings...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com