Thursday, May 29, 2014

You have blessed my life! I'd like to bless you!

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello sweet friends!  I hope you are all doing well!!!

Today I am sharing a sneak peek at some of my ALL TIME FAVORITE sets coming your way June 1 from Our Daily Bread designs!   The beautiful corner rose image is from a set called Smell the Roses, and the sentiment and small roses are from a set called simply Rose.    I also used the ODBD Custom Decorative Corner dies, Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles and Card Creator Eloquence (for the sentiment).  The embossing folders are a Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Rose folder (white) and a Darise folder (pink).  The images are colored with Copics and are hand cut out.

I can't wait to reveal more of what's coming!  If your heart yearns for gorgeous florals.... this is the release you don't want to miss.  It's one of the biggest releases yet and I can honestly say I love every single one of the sets and dies!!!

I do love the sentiment I used today.  There are so many people who have blessed my life.... and those of you who constantly stop by and leave me a sweet comment of encouragement are high on my list of blessings!  I have been giving away "secret" blog candy about once a month for the past several months, and I plan to continue doing that as I am able.  If you'd like to be considered for some freebies from me to you... little blessings you might say.... all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog so I recognize you as one of my regular visitors!  If you don't have a blog where I can notify you, and if you do not have a public profile that includes an email, please leave your email address too so I can reach you.  If you want to stop by but don't know when I post... why not sign up to recieve my blog feed by email?  I have recently signed up for a new email server that I'm really liking... I hope you'll give it a try!

Now... here is a blessing from God's Word:
Matt. 28:20
Behold, I am wth you always, even to the end of the age.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

13 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace I love florals and this looks gorgeous - that corner rose looks fabulous and would be so versatile. I love how you have used the embossed white background - it really makes the roses come to the fore.
Blessings
MAxine

SarahGeorge said...

What a gorgeous card Grace! Love its elegance and the florals are really amazing! You are such a sweet heart to host a secret give away EVERY month!! God bless you more!! :)

Becky said...

Grace this is beautiful...I love that sentiment and can't wait to see the new releases for June. Thank you for always being our inspiration.

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Grace! I love the diecuts and the gorgeous florals! Very elegant design! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty embossed background and the coloring of the roses are just lovely, pretty layering of the dies!!

Irish Cherokee said...

A beautiful creating Grace. I like the message at the bottom.

RAK said...

What a beautiful card! Loove it!

Bobbi Miller said...

Grace, it is we, who have been blessed by you! Not only are you a fantastic artist and talent, but your kind words to us are so heart warming. I love this card, your coloring of the rose is outstanding! Bless YOU my friend.

Pamela Haskin said...

Grace, your card is lovely! I love the sentiment. It's fun to get a little sneak peak like this. Such pretty roses. I am slowly collecting more ODBD stamps and dies as I am able. And, I am especially enjoying your blog and getting to know you. Such a blessing you are to me.

Debby said...


lovely card...can't wait to see the new sets. Yum!

DebR said...

Oh my goodness...this is gorgeous! Love the roses! Such a beautiful creation Grace.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, I can see why you LOVE these sets! They are gorgeous and beautifully colored and fussy-cut!! WOW! Just love your sneak peek! Hugs, precious friend!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card and beautiful coloring. And yes, your are a blessing. I definitely have proof of that since we were one of the ones you "secretly" blessed! We are still using your lovely surprise goodies, People are not only blessed by your kindness, but by seeing your creative cards and projects and your up lifting posts. Thank you again.