Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Holly Wreath to DIE for!

Hello friends!  I hope your week is going well!  
Today I am sharing a card I made using two new releases from ODBD. My title for this post was kind of a play on words because I used ODBD Custom Decorative Corners Dies to create my "doily" background and the wreath is from Holly Wreath.  

I cut four of the corner dies and put them together with points in the center.  Easy Peasy!  Then I stamped my wreath with Memento ink, and  I colored with Copics and added Crystal Effects to the berries, and fussy cut it out.   The red sparkly paper is really pretty in real life,  and I added the sentiment from the set, stamped with Real Red and cut with Spellbinders Framed Tags One. A little bling and I was done!

ODBD products, Holly Wreath, Custom Fancy Corner Dies, designed by Grace Nywening  
Here  are the ODBD products I used on this card:


I hope you are loving these sets and dies as much as I am!  I'm also excited to be this far along on my Christmas cards in Sept!  :)

Blessings,

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Grace - I love the way you have used the corner die for the doily :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Grace! A very elegant and creative design! So festive!

Stephanie said...

This is a truly stunning card! I love the white lace-looking background. Have a wonderful week! Hugs.

Mickie said...

Beautiful card Grace!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Grace, and I love your idea with the corner dies! Thanks for sharing :-)

Conniecrafter said...

The corner dies really are a great backdrop for your pretty wreath!

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is just so stunning Grace you did it again, another beautiful card.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful and so bright Grace!! I just love the pop of white on the corner and your gorgeous coloring!! Miss you gf!!
hugs,
Chris

Cards By Jan said...

Love your card Grace!! Its so pretty...Love the new corner dies too!!
Hugs
Jan

DJ Rants said...

How lovely!! What a wonderful way to use the decorative corners, it looks fabulous with your gorgeous wreath!!