Monday, September 23, 2013

God is Love Bookmark Card

Hello friends!

I'm sharing a card I made as a sample for the ODBD Packaging of these AWESOME Dies!  This set has a wonderful cross motif that works so beautifully with the Christian sentiments and Scriptures.  The colors were given to me as a requirement, so this is what I came up with.  I used Love Scriptures and the ODBD Custom Bookmark Dies, as well as the newly released ODBD Custom Decorative Corner Dies 

I started with a Bazzill base in yellow and added some Prima Lilac Breeze designer paper and a purple layer as a matting and from which I cut the corner dies. I added some yellow and lavender lace to my card base.   I stamped the verse with T Holtz Dusty Concord ink and sponged with Scattered Straw.  I added some fibers, seam binding and lace, along with a tiny purple rose and tucked the bookmark in to the lower corner.  I have tons of fun ideas for these dies so hopefully I will have time to show you more soon!



I hope you are enjoying this month's release as much as I am!  I'm loving getting ready for Christmas with the gorgeous ornament dies and stamps.... but these dies are going to be so versatile year round... so I'm loving that!!!   

Here are the ODBD products I used:





Thanks for stopping by!  I just love knowing you were here!!!

Blessings,

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is fabulous - love the colours and the way you have used them. The bookmark tucked in the corner die cuts is a fabulous touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Mickie said...

Beautiful!

DJ Rants said...

Oh Grace, this is gorgeous!! Love this wonderful bookmark with such a blessed message!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Grace!! I just love your bookmark!! Gorgeous use of dies!!
hugs,
Chris